• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ACES AND EIGHTS FANTASY LINE UP

MINISTRYrising

Championship Contender
so last week kurt angle said to james storm that eight grown men run away from him and with the name of the group being named aces and EIGHTS there is the likely possibility that there will be eight guys in the final line up. so using free agents and current tna superstars what would be your fantasy line up. if it was my choice i would have the following.

LEADER...JEFF JARRETT
jeff would be great but i would have him as a manager not a wrestler.

JOHN MORRISON
with jeff as only a manager you need somebody who can challenge for the title and that would be morrison. he is well known and his style of wrestling would mean you would see some great match's between him and guys like angle,aj and aries.

LUKE GALLOWS AND MIKE KNOX
i have put these two together as with a group this size you need a tag team and i think they would work well together. they are both big guys and could dominate the tag division for years. plus tna need tag teams

BULLY RAY
he would be the enforcer of the group. plus tna are not doing much with him at the moment.

CHRIS MASTERS
if they are coming in to take over then you need somebody to challenge for the tv title and that would be him. would have put him in the world title picture but morrison is more over then he is

WES BRISCO
as like masters then you need somebody for the x division. he is not that bad in the ring and his tattoo is sick.

CRIMSON
i have put crimson in because i could not think of anybody else. and tna are not doing anything with him. but he has the right look

SO THERE IS MY EIGHT WHAT'S YOURS

The brains: Jeff Jarrett

The brawn: Bully Ray

The big surprise: John Morrison

The tag team of guys unhappy about their role: Matt Morgan & Crimson

And a bunch of people I won't care about: Chris Masters & Luke Gallows

Likely managers: Eric Bischoff & Karen Jarrett

Who they SHOULD try and get as a manager: A.W.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back