• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wait, what? (Smackdown Spoiler)

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
I just read the WZ spoilers for Smackdown this week and it says that Kalisto defeated Ryback.

That's it. No word if there were any shenanigans, nothing. What the fuck is that all about?

Yeah it made me scratch my head at first. Then I checked the brackets and saw that the winner of Del Rio/Stardust faces Kalisto, so we are likely going to be treated to a feud between Del Rio and Kalisto, because yay Mexico.

Yeah it made me scratch my head at first. Then I checked the brackets and saw that the winner of Del Rio/Stardust faces Kalisto, so we are likely going to be treated to a feud between Del Rio and Kalisto, because yay Mexico.

Is there a show coming up in the southwest? Or a tour of Mexico? That's the only way I would be able to justify that match.

Ryback sucks and they are wanting to establish a new Mexican babyface to help sell tickets and merch. This makes sense.

I'm not really questioning the decision, I just want to know how it happened. Did Kalisto just win clean? That would have to be considered a huge upset.

That is how they get you to watch their crap show. I've looked on wreddit and couldn't find an answer as to how he won, though in fairness I'm lazy and didn't look more than five minutes.

I'm not really questioning the decision, I just want to know how it happened. Did Kalisto just win clean? That would have to be considered a huge upset.

Pretty sure he lured Ryback in with a taco platter and a lemonade then hit him with one of those fancy lucha moves. Then Ryback shit himself because of the dirty water in the lemonade.

So clean and an upset stomach I guess.

He's still gonna be the next Juan Cena. He said it.
Fixed.

Juan-Cena2.jpg

Beating Ryback is an upset. Beating Del Rio would be a major upset. I think the sheets were confused. Del Rio is back to help build the next Latin star.

Kalisto's just been waiting to be a star all this time. I've said this since he was on NXT and-- it's-- happeniiing.

Damn. That was actually a pretty smart way to do it. Too bad no one watches Smackdown.

Wonder who Ryback pissed off.

Kalisto is basically now what Rey was back in the day before his knees started crapping out. Will he be a giant killer world champion? Probably not in the same way, but he is gonna be a big deal for sure even if he never holds the main belt.

There would be no better way to turn Reigns Heel than have him end a Cinderella story by cheating. Is that possible or is he on this side of the bracket?

Reigns will have to beat, I dunno, someone, and Kalisto will have to beat Del Rio - they would meet in a semi-final.

There would be no better way to turn Reigns Heel than have him end a Cinderella story by cheating. Is that possible or is he on this side of the bracket?

That's how he'll beat Ambrose in the final. Ambrose is just good enough so that it's okay for him to make it to the final, but just crap enough so that it'll be an underdog story.

Just watched the match. It's a clean pin off a middle rope Salida Del Sol. The match ran about 13 minutes and Kalisto kept hanging in there. Ryback didn't hit Shell Shock but the Meat Hook got a two count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back