• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wade Barrett is NOT over

are you fucking serious comparing Barrett to Austin what drugs are you on, Austin feuded with owen hart for the IC, Jake the Snake Roberts at King of the ring, The New Hart foundation, and bret hart all before Vince. learn some wrestling history rookie before you try and comapre Barrett to Austin the scenarios are not even in the same universe austin was well proven with a bunch of memories before him and vince start feuding

Don't know if you're in any position to tell someone to learn any wrestling history since you seem to have none. Austin was over but he didn't start getting insanely over until McMahon turned heel. He also said once he won the title in 1998 so everything else you mentioned is irrelevant.

I'm not a Barrett fan but I do admit that he is getting decent hit and is getting the rub from Cena just like Sheamus did and there's nothing wrong with it. The Nexus has been the most interesting story in WWE for almost the whole year with Barrett as the head honcho.

Don't know if you're in any position to tell someone to learn any wrestling history since you seem to have none. Austin was over but he didn't start getting insanely over until McMahon turned heel. He also said once he won the title in 1998 so everything else you mentioned is irrelevant.

the point is he was still over he still had a very large fan base before he won the title and before vince he showed he could carry feud barrett has not, you are fuckin drunk if ur saying austin was not over with his feud with owen hart, bret hart, and the new hart foundation. Austi showed he could generate a fan base and carry many feuds, Barrett has not it was a terrible comparison

Miz was a Tag team champion and a US Champion, Randy Orton yea he only feuded with mick foley, hbk, rvd, edge and pinned the rock at wrestlemania before his HHH feud. Batista only won the royal rumble, Kane is written into a storyline to be related to the undertaker so obviously without taker everyone would just look at kane as a red undertaker knock of so thats a terrible comparison.

What has Wade Barrett done without cena? NOTHING NOT ONE THING, yet you want to sit here and compare him to cena who had feuds with eddie guerruera, kurt angle, big show, carlito, borck lesnar, undertaker and was succesful in all of them, ortn with feuds with edge, rvd, hbk, and foley succesfull in all of them, batista who one the rumble enough said the royal rumble is the 2nd best accomplishment a wrestler can have in the WWE. Hell even Miz brought something to the tag division with morrison and was a decent US champion Yet Barrett has done nothing on raw but ride Cena not ONE thats the point yea guys put guys over it happensall the time in wrestling but Barrett has done nothing but be put over by cena
I'm not even going to try to debate because clearly you have no intentions of listening to sound and reasonable arguments. But honestly how can you say Barrett has done nothing on Raw? Like Noir X said how has he had time to do anything else? He's been on Raw for less than half a year. The guys you listed had years to do what they did but no one was going to take them seriously as main eventers if they didn't get that one big feud or that one big rub.

Honestly, the way you're making your points is just hostile and you're not taking any other arguments into account. This thread is pretty much a few months too early anyways. How do you know Barrett isn't going to be over when his Cena feud is done? Do you have a crystal ball where you can see into the future and know exactly how the WWE crowd is going to react? No you don't. This is Wade Barrett's FIRST major feud in the WWE. He's still very new to the company. The arguments you're making are just invalid until you see Wade Barrett post-Cena.

By the way, I never once compared Barrett to Cena. And it's Friday night, I'd rather go out and get drunk than listen to an argument that is predicated on your vague notion of "over." You may proceed to debate with yourself.

are you fucking serious comparing Barrett to Austin what drugs are you on, Austin feuded with owen hart for the IC, Jake the Snake Roberts at King of the ring, The New Hart foundation, and bret hart all before Vince. learn some wrestling history rookie before you try and comapre Barrett to Austin the scenarios are not even in the same universe austin was well proven with a bunch of memories before him and vince start feuding

Fucking LULZ! My example went right over your head. Typical for someone who has a shitty argument. Barrett was getting booed when he won NXT. What drugs are you on?

Besides, nice way to avoid the fact that you are fucking wrong. You haven't said that Barrett isn't over in your responses to me. This is the last time I need to respond to your stupidity. Barrett was over with NXT. Got even more over with Nexus. Now that he was able to get rid of Cena he is one of the most hated men in the WWE. Now face facts, admit that you are wrong, and we'll call it a day.

I can see both sides of the spectrum. I think what mrbooker is trying to get at here is that Barrett wouldn't have gotten over if not the fact of this Nexus angle - Along with his feud with Cena.

But at the same time, it would be ludicrous to say Wade Barrett isn't over at the current moment. Granted, I don't buy him as a legitimate threat against guys like Randy Orton or John Cena (That's another topic for another day), he does generate a lot of heat. The real question would be this - Can Wade Barrett keep his momentum going in the long run after Nexus fades out? It is quite possible seeing as it has happened to guys like Umaga, Carlito, Sean O' Haire, etc.

Randy Orton yea he only feuded with mick foley, hbk, rvd, edge and pinned the rock at wrestlemania before his HHH feud.

First of all, congratulations on dicking up a point when it was going well.By that I mean your point about Orton...not that Barrett isn't over. Orton (NEVER and the rock means NEVER) Pinned The Rock at Wrestlemania. He pinned Foley with an RKO after Foley had a "Socko Fail."
Second, congratulations for prompting me to actually register on this forum so I could add my spin on this "Barrett is NOT over" nonsense. I assure you I'm no Sock account (easily checked on by an Mod/Admin and I challenge them too) or someone you may have E-offended in this thread.

I just think the argument is weak. Two ways to look at it for me...first the smartass way...You say Barrett is NOT over, WWE says he IS so it's really futile to say he's NOT from the start. Vince rules his own world and says fuck you if you don't like it. Even if Vince is wrong from time to time I'm sure the man woulda have noticed crickets chirping IF Barrett wasn't over. The crowd always reacts to Barrett....always.
Now the common sense way. He is obviously over. How or why that happened doesn't really cover your opening statement of Barrett is NOT over. At the moment he is and to deny it is sheer petulance. You have ears and eyes (I assume) so use them.
I'm not arguing the logic of how one becomes over...just sayin it don't matter in this instance.
...where Barrett will be a year from now...I'm not inclined to say. I have my suspicions but who gives a shit? For the time being he is over. Plenty of other things to debate at the moment which is why this being one of them prompted me to post. When I read it I thought...that is absurd.

I can see both sides of the spectrum. I think what mrbooker is trying to get at here is that Barrett wouldn't have gotten over if not the fact of this Nexus angle - Along with his feud with Cena.

Well, when you look at the first season of NXT, what was beneath the surface was a television show in which a group of near complete unknowns not only get television time each week but are the stars of the show. The WWE used NXT to build up these wrestlers, get their names out there and known. As to how Barrett got over, does it really matter how as long as he gets the job done? Everyone that's been involved with anything Nexus has benefitted. The original Nexus beatdown of John Cena was epic, John Cena's subsequent feud with the group as a whole and Wade Barrett as an individual has been the most interesting feud John Cena has had in a very long time in my view. Wade Barrett was eventually put into a position to challenge for the WWE Championship. I don't believe Barrett is ready to be WWE Champion but they've put him in successful feuds with the two most over faces in the company. Whenever Barrett comes out in front of the crowd, he's greated with a chorus of boos. The WWE used John Cena to help get Barrett over. And what's wrong with that? Nothing at all. It's an example of a guy that's been in the company for a long while and happens to be a huge star helping to get a fresh young talent over with the crowd. It's been done countless times in wrestling history.

But at the same time, it would be ludicrous to say Wade Barrett isn't over at the current moment. Granted, I don't buy him as a legitimate threat against guys like Randy Orton or John Cena (That's another topic for another day), he does generate a lot of heat. The real question would be this - Can Wade Barrett keep his momentum going in the long run after Nexus fades out? It is quite possible seeing as it has happened to guys like Umaga, Carlito, Sean O' Haire, etc.

I agree with this. Barrett has been hot for a while now and I think a follow up feud could very well be spell what kind of career Wade Barrett is going to have. It's possible that he could simply fizzle out after his feud with Orton & Cena ends.

Barrett has been a great heel because he has made Cena as big a face as he has been in recent years. The plan to commit to Cena being a face was started last year with Sheamus winning the title but I feel that Barrett and the Nexus angle has pushed it to another level. Now, to answer the OP:
So my question to everyone is do you think Barrett can CONTINUE to be over without John Cena or will he dwindle into the mid-card without having a mega star to draw the viewers into the feud he is in?

So far Barrett has not really been involved in anything significant without having to play off Cena or threatening to take over Raw. It would really depend on how they develop his character in the next few weeks. From what I have seen, I would say he has a better chance than most. He comes across to me as a cerebral type of heel but is undone because he underestimate his rivals due to his cockiness and inexperience.

mrbooker said:
Do you think Barrett has what it takes to carry a feud with a lesser or equal opponent? much like how sheamus showed with morrison.

Barrett has what it does to carry a feud. He has shown he has the mic skills and he is decent enough in the ring. However, WWE will most likely pair him up with veterans in the ring in the feud seeing as he is still relatively new to WWE.

mrbooker said:
I understand this is wade barretts first feud so if you had the choice how would you book barrett to continue his popularity/dismay with the fans without john cena?

Simple. Book him like what they had planned for Drew McIntyre as the person that believe he should get his way because he is the chosen one. This role will allow Barrett to showcase his mic skill and also to show a more ruthless side to his character. Instead of being the aggressive psycho like McIntryre, he just need stand aside and laugh while using Nexus to attack his opponent like he has been doing all this time.

The WWE used John Cena to help get Barrett over. And what's wrong with that? Nothing at all. It's an example of a guy that's been in the company for a long while and happens to be a huge star helping to get a fresh young talent over with the crowd. It's been done countless times in wrestling history.

O I'm not arguing that it is wrong for them to use Cena to get this guy over. I believe what this guy is trying to get at is if they would've started slowly with Barrett after NXT Season 1 instead of a Straight Forward Nexus beat down on Cena, Barrett might not be as over as he is now. Whether that is factual or not, we'll never know. I personally don't like the Nexus angle to begin with, but at least I can admit that right now, Barrett is over.

Barrett couldn't even talk this week without getting booed horrendously for about 3 minutes when he opened the show. Does a lot of that have to do with Cena being the opposition? Heck yeah. But that's wrestling. Nobody is going to get over without fighting someone else that people care about. Fact is, Barrett has pulled it off excellently. And by the time he moves on to his next feud, he's going to get booed then too. Barrett is more over than any youngster I've seen in a long time.

OK so for the past few months people have been raving about how WWE has created new stars, personally i agree Sheamus is a star, del rio has a good chance to be, i dont like bryan to much but he seems to be over, Ziggler has made the IC title semi respectable again. And the Miz its WHC, while Jomo seems to be getting a push.

However one person that I have been saying isnt really over for months now is Wade Barrett and when i say that people go nuts and say are you serious are you not watching Raw?

Wade Barretts success is a testament on just how important John Cena is to the WWE. Regardless of how you feel about his talent, his gimmick, his in ring ability. To me the fact that they are still carrying out the John Cena/Barrett feud shows the Wade is not ready and is not over.

What has wade barrett done without john cena that made him stand out as a major player in the wwe.... nothing.... would the whole nexus and barrett have meant anything if say it was edge they had control over instead of cena??? matter a fact you can take anyone on any roster minus Cena, HHH, and Taker, and Barrett is no where near as hot as he is now

to me you could place any decent heel to have control over cena and they would be way more over then Barrett and be able to move on from the feud...Ziggler, Miz, Del Rio, Sheamus

The whole angle was based on the fact that it was John Cena the man you love or love to hate, thats what made Barrett get attention, thats what made Barrett be loved or hated not his character, not his in ring ability, not even the group nexys, not even his mic skills(which are above average). it was Cena

So my question to everyone is do you think Barrett can CONTINUE to be over without John Cena or will he dwindle into the mid-card without having a mega star to draw the viewers into the feud he is in?

Do you think Barrett has what it takes to carry a feud with a lesser or equal opponent? much like how sheamus showed with morrison.

I understand this is wade barretts first feud so if you had the choice how would you book barrett to continue his popularity/dismay with the fans without john cena?

Well of course he needed John Cena to get as far as he did now. How many wrestlers go from rookie to main event in a month? Not many. I believe at the least that Wade will be in the upper mid card and main event fairly often. I think I've seen enough from him to form an opinion on that.

Just the simple fact that you are talking about how over someone is that has been in the company for less than a year actually says that he is over. Think about it.......

It has taken most stars of wrestling much, MUCH longer to get where Barrett is at right now. AND it was in a short amount of time. I swear, people are fucking stupid.

He gets a "RUB" from Cena because he is feuding with him!! lol WTF is so unbelievable about that? He has got the better of Cena in this feud, for the most part, how many guys can say they have done that?

He is the leader of the most relevant stable in the business and the most relevant stable in a long time. He WON NXT.

Why do you think most people complained about the ending of SS? Most people expected him to win. WHY? Because he is over already!!

Depending how this Anonymous GM and "true" force behind The Nexus story plays out, Barrett may stand to become even more over than he is now. Even if he feuds with a "renegade" Cena for a couple months, OR they play off the Miz/Riley/Nexus bit from Old School Raw and have Barrett still in the title picture(or both), This Anonymous GM bit is obviously being drawn out to be epic when the shit finally goes down. Therefore Barrett and the Nexus will be in the spotlight for the forseeable future and should get crazy heat. Especially if the anonymous GM is a total tool like Cole OR the mastermind revelation turns out to be a certified mindjob like having it be Jericho or Batista. If HHH is the culprit...well...as several posters mentioned already, that would be some serious rub but kinda meh. STILL the crowd would react to it AND that would include jeering the living shit out of barrett like they do now which BTW means he's over. ;)

Oh..and to the OP...besides the grievous Orton Wrestlemania history error, I see what you are trying to say. Well..parts of it. The moral is...? Booking is important...? Yay. Shoulda just named the thread "WHY Barrett IS over'.

Cena himself got the rub in his first moments from Kurt Angle... Barrett is over... that is clear because he has not just interacted with Cena... He has been involved in beatdowns on half the roster including The Undertaker... Deadman will surely be looking for payback eventually... Barrett's skill is in working the crowd... he's almost the Anti Cena in a way in that he works them into a frenzy in a slow, methodical way... You can see the Jericho influence on him...

None of this really matters. What the OP and the other guys that are trying to crucify him have to realize is that, with the way the WWE is structured with the "writers" and everything, Barret will be over as long as they want him over. They write everything for him anyway so it's not like he has to improvise a lot of his stuff on the spot. Think of his one catch phrase, "You're either Nexus or against us," how many times have you heard that from a movie villain? Even Anakin Skywalker said "You're either with me or you're my enemy." So, even if he doesn't fued with Cena or lead Nexus another day in his life, he can be over as long as those writers give him good material. By the by, I haven't seen a whole lot of him but nothing about him really impresses me asside from his history as a bare knuckly boxer. Think about like this, John Cena, the most hated man in the universe apparently, is over.

The actual thread title is the problem here. Whether or not Barrett would have been as over without Cena is open to debate - probably not, but who exactly could he have feuded with to be as over? It kind of comes with the territory when you're immediately put in a feud with the major star in the company. As for the statement that someone like Ziggler or Sheamus would have been more over if they had received the Barrett treatment - well how on earth would you know that? As much as I like watching Ziggler's matches, he is still not massively over with the crowds. Can you imagine him being the leader of Nexus and cutting the show opening promos that Barrett has? I can't, and it's because Barrett unlike Ziggler has the sheer presence and command of the mic required to carry such segments. What is beyond doubt is that he is over. He has "it" - that intangible factor that a wrestler needs to get over. I know that he is no more than adequate in the ring and has a pretty average finisher - but he is very new to the game, and guess what, it doesn't really matter because despite these weaknesses, the crowds instantly connected with him. Using his match against R-Truth is a really bad example, as the minute R-Truth stops singing and starts wrestling, 99% of the crowd stops caring about him - when Miz and R-Truth were feuding over the US title earlier in the year the crowds were dead. I've said many times to people who think that Barrett is not over, and people only care about him because of the Nexus - compare the reactions Nexus get when Barrett is not present to when he is. The crowd heat without him dies to a huge extent - when he is there, they are a heat magnet. Which suggests that Barrett is most definitely over. Yes he's gotten a huge rub from Cena but it's not for you or anyone else to say that he wouldn't be over otherwise. Perhaps not over to the same extent, but his charisma and presence suggest that he would be over regardless.

It doesn't matter jack shit whether Wade Barrett hasn't done anything remarkable outside of feuding with John Cena. Being over is not about who you defeat, or who you feud with. The very damn fact that Wade Barrett can stand in front of a crowd and have them booing the shit out of him and the other Nexus guys on a regular basic should be more than enough to shoot your entire ludicrous theory down about Wade Barrett not being over.

Wade Barrett has been getting great heat as of late. More than enough to stand on his own feet even without John Cena and he'd still be able to garner a great amount of heat. Sure Wade might not have been as completely over had it not been for his feud with John. But everybody has to start somewhere, very few people gets over without playing off on either an equal or bigger star than themselves. And that's what Wade did, he played off the biggest face in the company and he got insanely over due to it.

It doesn't matter jack shit whether Wade Barrett hasn't done anything remarkable outside of feuding with John Cena. Being over is not about who you defeat, or who you feud with. The very damn fact that Wade Barrett can stand in front of a crowd and have them booing the shit out of him and the other Nexus guys on a regular basic should be more than enough to shoot your entire ludicrous theory down about Wade Barrett not being over.

Wade Barrett has been getting great heat as of late. More than enough to stand on his own feet even without John Cena and he'd still be able to garner a great amount of heat. Sure Wade might not have been as completely over had it not been for his feud with John. But everybody has to start somewhere, very few people gets over without playing off on either an equal or bigger star than themselves. And that's what Wade did, he played off the biggest face in the company and he got insanely over due to it.

Couldn't agree more. Barret was getting "HBK in Montreal" heat this past Monday. If that's not an indication of being over, then what is?

And of course he hasn't done anything besides feud with Cena. Up until this year, Barrett was in developmental! Before Nexus, he was on NXT! He's still a rookie! Barrett has held his own remarkably well in this feud, which is an indication of how good Barrett is.

Did Cena get over overnight? Did Austin? I'm not comparing Barrett to either one of them, but how did they get over? Cena started getting over when he feuded with Undertaker and Brock Lesnar. The US title and the Carlito feud kept momentum going. But the JBL feud(how JBL became WWE Champion, I will never know. Maybe Paul Heyman was right. LOL) is what did it, mainly because everyone and their grandpappys hated JBL, but Cena still got over.

Before the 1996 KOTR, Austin was The Ringmaster. The Hart Family feud also kept the momentum going, but it was the McMahon feud that made Austin, as well as McMahon.

In order to get over, you HAVE TO face a top star. Would Barrett be as over in a feud with Edge? Maybe, maybe not. But he would still be over. Same goes for Undertaker, Triple H, Rey Mysterio. It's rare for someone to get over without facing a top talent. Not everyone is Chris Jericho.

A group can help each other thus can hide one's weakness. So once this nexus thing finishes the question will then be, can wade barret get over by himself?? because i read in these forums that he's got mic skills but lack the wrestling part.
Plus most of his matches at the moment have interefernces. So without these interferences can wade barret produce the goods to get over by himself.

WADE BARRETT is the TRUTH! Seriously. I like him. I like him a lot. He has the size, arrogance and sneer to just make U want to smack him unfortunately he looks big strong and tough enough that U know he would beat the shyt out of U for doing it. I couldn't believe how strongly he was BOOOO-ed on RAW! I haven't seen that much HEAT in a while. The thing is U can see that the WWE is trying tp position Otunga to take over NEXUS eventually in the same manner that the ROCK stole NOD but honestly without WADE NEXUS will FOLD. Put it this way the tag belts are on 2 NEXUS MEMBERS and the crowd doesn't even notice when they wrestle. Usually they are getting hot dogs or taking a leak. THANK GOD FOR DVR! Wade has that IT Factor, He is a guy U just can't help but not like. I LOVE IT! I don't think he can EVER GO FACE BECAUSE U JUST NATURALLY HATE HIM! I like that he doesn't have cute little catch phrases and he just cuts boring straight forward promos. No gimmicks.. No major phrases... U just HATE HIM!! Oh and sorry but I have on MAJORT BONE TO PICK WITH U...

U said DOLPH ZIGGLER could have lead the NEXUS and he would be over... UH NO!

I Remember there once was a Faction called the SPIRIT SQUAD who had a long run against a Group called DX! Vince and Shane both PERSONALLY pushed these guys themselves by teaming with them and yet still no one cared...

The funny thing was one of the guys in that group was DOLPH ZIGGLER! I am just sayin...

NEXUS is a nice faction. It right now is helping make Husky Harris and Micheal Mc GuiliHenning legit and I like it but honestly WADE BARRETT IS NEXUS AND YES HE IS OVER!

Oh and consider this there are many members of NEXUS if he isn't over why was he CHOOSEN TO BE THE LEADER? If U could have used anyone why not Heath Slater? Simply because people HATE WADE so people HATE NEXUS!

U have to be over for that to be true!

Ok man have you even watch RAW. This guy just "fired" John Cena, he has led the Nexus in an attempted takeover of RAW and has attacked and decimated literally everyone in their way. Barrett has gotten so much heat that when he speaks if you're there live you cannot hear him. That is how much the guy gets booed. This guy is over way over. He had his stellar feud with Cena which had me interested every week and I'm sure plenty of other people were. WWE has done a great job building this guy and I wouldn't change anything they have done because it worked.

mrbooker, :lmao:You are obviously a John Cena fan who truely believes that Wade Barrett fired him.

Personally, I'm a huge fan of Barrett. Think he's the best heel WWE have had for a long time, since a young pre-dx Triple H actually. Why is he a great heel? Because, besides being able to play the snobby superior character extremely, he can work the crowd. He can make them give a damn about him and that's the sign of a true superstar. You could have the best in-ring skills, but if you can't make the fans care about you, then you can only get so far.

In regards to what you actually originally posted about but then got completely side tracked as it went on, I understand what you're saying. After this feud, will Barrett still draw as much as he is at the moment. The answer is; we'll have to wait and see. The next feud after he's finished with Cena will tell us a lot about that. If rumours about it being him against The Undertaker at Wrestlemania are true, then he's going to be here to stay for a long time, so you're going to have to get used to it.

With the gibberish spiel that you went off on as you lost what the concept of your original post was about, there would be no wrestler, including you're beloved Cena, that would be over if somebody hadn't given him the rub. Austin was brought up and you dismissed it...why? Somebody used McMahon as the guy that put him over and you said he was already getting cheers before that so it doesn't count. Ok, what about Austin and Bret Hart? Bret Hart made Austin over in the first place by entering in a feud with a relatively unknown mid-carder and making him one of WWF's biggest stars in the process, I would say as big as Cena is now, before McMahon elevated him to a level reached by very few others. (Hogan, Rock....)

Undertaker was put over by Hogan. Yes, he lost the title straight away after but he was still put over by Hogan which helped build his legacy. Kane, who you also dismissed because he was written into a storyline which put him over..............WTF do you think is being done with Barrett, Nexus and Cena?!?! It's all part of a story line. The exact thing that you dismissed the counter argument of Kane for can be said for Barrett. Brock Lesnar beat The Great One, The Rock on one of the biggest Pay Per Views of the year. Brock Lesnar was catapulted to main event status just as fast as Barrett was. The list is endless.

This is how the wrestling industry works. To make a star, you have to make the audience care about the individual and with Barrett, it's clearly working. Look, you cared enough to start this thread about him and you've got 5 pages of replies about him. We care about him, love him or loathe him, he is relevant. Will he be relevant in his next feud and years after this one, maybe, maybe not, but this is how household names are created so you need to come to terms with the fact that Barrett is around, maybe to stay, and that John Cena isn't really fired!!!

I think the problem here is that mrbooker named the thread "Wade Barrett is NOT over" when what I think you are trying to say is that Wade Barrett is only this over because of the treatment he is getting. If that is what you are trying to say, I agree totally. not taking anything away from Barrett, he is very good. However, if another newcomer was given this treatment too, he would be drawing major heat too. I mean, of course if you show up every week with a bunch of guys and beat up the top face people would hate you alot.

all of this goes to show...that if wwe wants you to get over, they will get you over. they have used both the main shows, every pay per view to put Barrett over. Just remember, this whole nexus "bigger picture" is get barrett over....thats all it is....and the wwe is gonna do anything right now for him to stay that way.

Blast me all you want but I agree with the topic creator. Barrett is not over and I can't believe none of you really got the point he's trying to make. Sure Wade may get booed but he is still not over. The Nexus is, the guys that John Cena is facing are. But if you were to split the Nexus and stop the feud tomorrow you would see that Wade isn't truly over just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back