• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Voices Of WZ

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
We have a thread on look-alikes and real names, here's one on voices...What do you think your favorite posters sound like?

I haven't talked to anyone on here in real life, but I have a good idea of what Lee and Becca would sound like (thanks Lee). I can kinda picture FTS as having either a really thick southern drawl, or having a real John Wayne cowboy voice...

FalKon sounds like the guy that does the voice-overs for the Outback Steakhouse commercials.

My voice is really...deep. And while my accent is mostly American, I slip English words and inflection in from time to time.

If you live in the States I can call you and you can hear for yourself.

seeing as i have a pretty neutral Brit accent with a geordie twang, I think my voice is the best.

I imagine Becca to sound like every girl I know, seeing as we are from the same place. For some reason I imagine Sam to sound like Bob Hoskins. I think Lee will sound like the typical geordie and I picture Thunder to have a really strong scottish accent.

I have a pretty boring brit voice, with a little bit of scouse thrown in there.

TM sounds like a bear.

I do have a really thick Scottish accent though.

You asshole...

You don't want me to type the way that I speak man, no one except Fratelli would understand it. He would have to translate for you guys.

:lmao:

[youtube]AqZ10NE0998[/youtube]

Old video, but my voice hasn't changed. I SUCK at impressions :lmao:

Reactions: X
I imagine Becca to sound like every girl I know, seeing as we are from the same place. For some reason I imagine Sam to sound like Bob Hoskins. I think Lee will sound like the typical geordie and I picture Thunder to have a really strong scottish accent.

you missed the point where I said I don't have a geordie accent.

[youtube]AqZ10NE0998[/youtube]

Old video, but my voice hasn't changed. I SUCK at impressions :lmao:

I swear to God, that video is the best thing I have ever heard and seen.

My love for you grows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back