• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

VKM Members Ask For TNA Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahh Thats it HBK has Killed DX because hes RELIGIOUS. Oh noes. LAY off the guy It would be dead if there was ONLY one member no matter what. It's not HBK it's the WWE Writers. Do you honesly label him as a DX member right now? He uses the music, gets annouced, does a few crotch chops. ITS NOT KILLING they are simply waiting for HHH to return so he can do the talking the least you can do is actually respect someones beliefs.

As for VKM. I hated them as the New Age Outlaws, I thought THEY killed DX . DX was HBK, HHH and Chyna and thats how it stays, VKM returning to WWE? NO THANKS. Even though i gotta admit they are way better in TNA and do actually enable me to find TNA entertaining..

Basically to sum it up. Lay off HBK, DX is better with the 2/3 main people and VKM are used better in TNA so stick there.

i say let those two losers go....i agree that they helped kill dx...let them go to wwe...tna needs to thin out some waste of tv time anyway...throw out the vkm garbage..they've both been doing the same routine since 1998 and the most interesting thing billy gunn ever did was marry another dude...who cares where they go as long as it's somewhere far far away

I'd have said, "there's the door, I hope it hits you in the ass on your way out". VKM, The New Age Outlaws, whatever, they suck. What a worn out formula they've been using. It's just another example of TNA saying "oh, these guys sucked in WWE/WCW, let's get him here to make us appear sh*t". Their in-ring work is OK to say the best and their mic skills - sorry, BG's mic skills - are just the same speeches repeated over and over until they just have no meaning. Good riddance!

Yo Dude... How Can You Call Monty Brown And Cassidy Riley Traitors.What About Yall So Called TNA Savior Kurt Angle! He Is A Tratior As Well.Oh So Let Me Clear Something Up Here.If John Cena Was To Just Quit WWE And Defect To TNA. He Would Be A Saint.But What If AJ Styles Quit TNA And Defect To WWE! I Betcha You Will Be Shitting Bricks Will Ya. I Am Talking To YOU Extreme Rage 81. OH AND 1 MORE THING I HAVE 2 SAY....FUCK TNA! WWE IS THE SHIT!

Enough baiting already. Thats a warning.

To everyone else, if this turns into a WWE vs. TNA thread it will be locked, and the people taking the discussion that way like the one above will recieve warnings.

With all due respect to the members of the VKM, why would the WWE want them back? WWE felt, rightly or wrongly, that they had nothing for them in the WWE, and released them. Since then their same old, same old routine has gotten even more tired, they are no longer in good in-ring shape, they have likely alienated themselves from Vince with their million-dollar challenge, they have definitely pissed off HHH and HBK with all of their internet attacks, so why bring them back?

They should learn from Matt Hardy. Lots of hype upon his return to WWE after being released (albeit nothing to do with TNA), big impact for about 2 weeks, then back to the mid-card where he will remain until his next release. It would be exactly the same with VKM. Whether it be a reunion with DX, a feud versus DX, or something else, they would make a significant but very short-term impact, then back into obscurity.

At least in TNA, they could come out of obscurity if they could find the right storyline/angle for them. But in WWE, they could only aspire to being HHH and HBK's punching bags for a while, then back to the mid-card until they get released again.

Actually a couple months back, it was reported that Vince approached both Kip and B.G. about returning to the WWE, but they turned it down then, probably hoping to make it big in TNA, even though TNA uses them to shit. And New Age Outlaws back in WWE would not ruin it. Everone would be a hell of alot more entertained then they are now.

And yes, Highlanders and Cryme Tyme are alot more entertaining then VKM, but no one beats The New Age Outlaws

I'm sorry but they're much better as VKM than they were as the Outlaws. As the outlaws they were nobodies riding on Triple H and Shawn Michaels' coattails. As VKM v. VKM they were the hottest thing in wrestling during that storyline. It's just a shame that was their last good storyline. They're cashed out anywhere they go. As for Cryme Tyme, any one is more entertaining than Cryme Tyme. They're losers who can't wrestle and who can't act or rap. They have nothing going for them. As for the highlanders... WWE's biggest mistake as far as the tag team division goes is not immediately putting the tag team titles on them and now making them jobbers. They are REALLY entertaining and charismatic in a unique way.

the new age outlaws is a great tag team
one of the greatest of all time
people say that they got the same old gimmick as they always have
lod never changed
the dudleyz will always be the same
why not the new age outlaws

"They wouldn't go to WWE after bashing them so much."

Please,if Eric Bischoff can show up on WWE television,anything can happen.

VKM is everything that is completely horrible about TNA, and wrestling as a whole. BG and Kip are total egotistical assholes who couldn't draw a crowd or light up a match. BG is a fucking annoying prick and Kip is just BG's bitch. I can't stand either one of them and they both should just retire with the bit of decency that they may or may not have. They are no talent, non-charismatic, political blowfuckers that should be taken off TNA TV. They aren't funny or anything..even though they try to be. Screw them both and I hope they quit TNA because then they'll have nowhere else to go. McMahon sure as hell dosen't want them. They're has-beens and idiots.

VKM... hahaa. Its just another recycled gimmick that TNA is using that WWE used in the past. The true issue here is that TNA creative is horrible.

Why would they want to return to the WWE? Do they even have a tag-team division anymore? (That's a sarcastic statement, by the way) I mean, when was the last time an actual "tag-team" was the tag champs on RAW? It's been obvious for years that Vince doesn't give a crap about tag teams. He brought in the Highlanders, built them up for what? To have them get squashed on RAW, or wrestle dark matches? Look at Cryme Time, all that build up and the same thing.
The timing is not right now. If they could've been released as soon as HHH was hurt, they could come in, and FEUD with HBK about who really was DX.
But, I'm sure that before the year is over we will hear: Oh you didn't know....

id rather fry shit in a frypan than see those two return to the WWE. They are boring, they were funny like 300 years ago, now they just talk the same old crap that everyone else talks. Why dont TNA build there company on hmmm.... lemme see.... on new and innovative characters. When someone resorts to stirring a controversy off someone elses name, all they are really doing is pretty much showing that they cant draw either way, so they must rely on HBK and HHH. And it would work, only it has back in 96 with WCW/WWF wars. Can TNA and VKM start being natural and funny and focus on putting on entertaining TV.

I think the new age outlaws should return back to the WWE, because they would add something extra to the tag division. I prefer the superstars of the attitude era. NAO would be be dominat in the tag division, better than teams like the highlanders and single stars put together as a team when they have nothing in common. At this present time there is only a few tag teams and the addition of the NAO would bolster this.

they should come back for dx retern i think after lockdown or losse to christys team they shoulud go to wwe to join dx for a full retern of dx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back