Vince should stick to WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonn_15

Dark Match Jobber
I personally think that vince McMahon should sell ECW and maybe WCW so that he can fully concentrate on the direction of the WWE because it would also make WWE more interesting, simply because they seemed to have extremely more interesting storyline's and matches when they had competition.

What are your thoughts?

Never happen, Your right more stuff interesing would happen. I can see all 3of them being back, but he'll never sell them.

I think he should stay on with ECW but have somebody els incharge who knows alot about ECW from the past and knows what the fans will want to see so Vince can carry on focusing on the 2 WWE brands.

Vince should let Paul Heyman manage ECW he made alot of good matches in the past

I don't think he's ever going to sell ECW or WCW, for two reasons: 1). Because it makes the WWE 24/7 service more attractive. 2). Because the ECW DVDs that have been released were huge sellers.

I do think that Vince McMahon should focus more on Raw and SmackDown!, and limit his involvement with ECW to finances. Vinnie Mac has a great mind for sports entertainment, but he doesn't know jack shit about hardcore wrestling. He should let Paul Heyman operate the brand and give wrestlers the same freedom that the ones in TNA have, both on the mic and in the ring. If he doesn't, WWECW wil quickly become boring and even those of us that have been willing to give it a chance will eventually just give up.

He shouldnt sell it he should just give control of ECW to Paul Heyman

He should take care of SmackDown! and RAW, but give the power of ECW To Paulie. He just needs to. Even though RAW & SmackDown are getting really boring i still watch. And if power goes to Paul ECW could go back to it's former glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back