Video game user Tags

Wow, this thread has been around WZ almost as long as I have haha.

My PSN ID is: Praxma

Don't play much online ATM but I have Uncharted 2, NHL 10, RDR, Modnation Racers, Wipeout, and a few others, I'd be willing to pop them in for a game or two. Just let me know that you found me here!

i have two BLADE_TGo and the one i go on more anti-cena-4life
i have Godfather 2 Saints row 2 Mw2 and Svr 2010

360-awesomeone2311

PS3-wwefreak2311

On the 360 I'm usually playing some multiplayer game with my friends,be it left 4 dead 2 or halo 3......and on the ps3 I'm usually playing modern warfare 2

So add me if u want....thanks

My Psn account:InmateBreezy95 if you are lookin to get your ass whooped in Legends of Wrestlemania,LP2 demo,Mk vs Dc,Fairytale fights, I can help you out.Also if your a hardcore Wwe fan add me

My 360 tag is Mike James (there's a space between the names) For wrestling, I've only got SvR 2010 with a bad ass self made character. :) Only played once online with it and because of lag, got my ass beat. lol I'm usually on Friday nights and sometime Saturday nights.....and REALLY late...and usually drunk. :D If you're interested in doing some gaming, hit me up. I also have Halo, COD MW, etc....

xbox 360: XSTUPACX420 i usually play transformers war for cybertron svr2010 or lol tna impact(best worst game ever)

My PSN ID garrett1992... not very original lol but whatever.I play Call of Duty World at War, MW2 and some SvR2010 but not alot,I play more HTCP lol.

My PSN is SpoodBeest, any people who are awesome PS3 owners add me.

I was thinking of posting my Wii code but since no else did I'm not feeling the right vibe to do so.

well frist since i'm new here i like to say hi to everyone i'm am a wrestling fan and football fan i'm not much in to FPS or TPS and fighting games. my psn is jetstosuperbowl

XBOX 360: CharismaticPunk

Guitar Hero, Call of Duty, Gears of War, and of course, Smackdown Vs Raw.

If anyone's looking for a friendly game, add me

Just got my PS3 hooked to the internet.

PSN: MattTheDoctor

All I really play is Smackdown vs. RAW 2011, though I do own Warhawk and Soulcalibur IV, and if they release a patch or something to open Scott Pilgrim vs. The World to online co-op play, I'll be down for a game of that too.

360: Jbot123

I have Black Ops and Madden 11. Just tell me you're from WZ and not some random idiot. I'm on everyday pretty much and for several hours at a time. I'll play any game mode on Black Ops and one on one or team play on Madden, doesn't matter.

PS3: PlatypusPalsy

I have Battlefield 1943, Red Dead Redemption, and FIFA 09. I rarely get on unless I want to play Battlefield, but when I get a bit more money and get the DLC for RDR, I'll be a lot more active.

I literally have nobody on my friends list so please add me. I usually play whatever the lastest Smackdown vs Raw is.
psn: Showdown91

My gamertag is xiGottaTakeApux but I'm gonna change it soon, hopefuilly to
Sugarloaf259 or simply Sugarloaf. I normally play SvR11, EA Sports MMA, MW2 (only until I get Black Ops), and I'll occaisionally go online on Split/Second, but don't count on it. Add me and play me if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back