Video game user Tags

changed it to GeOrGiA B3AsT

that is for 360

I play Halo 3,Nascar 09,UFC,Saints Row 2 and hopefully soon SD vs Raw 09 and Madden 10

I'm officially a PS3 guy at this point, so the chances of me being on Xbox Live anymore will be slimmer and slimmer, until my Live account expires and then I'll be officially done with it.

So to update.

XBox Live: ErnestTBass1980
PSN: JWilson101

PSN: MeBetterThanYou
XBL: MeBetterThanYou

I hardly use my 360 so it would be better to add me on PSN because I am on practically daily.

360: Lord Humanoid
PSN: KingBooker (sometimes people actually thing I'm him on there. Ahhh Sony FBs.)

Also it would be better for you to add me on 360, since Microsoft seems to be the only ones who can establish a decent online networking community.

PSN-6xuben6sonnedx6
That's all I have right now as my 360 got the RroD.
But when that's sent back....
XBL-XwarlordzX

For me, I cannot play an X-Box to save my life. Sure, the same games have similar controls but I will never win anything against others. So, I am sticking to PS3 until I learn how to use and X-Box.

PSN Gamertag - G-FalKon

I usually play FPS, Strategy or similar game types online. Mainly CoD4, CoD5 & CoD6... (if you want a challenge, CoD5 is where I shine. I can work a rusty old piece of wood to fire straight but cant use a sturdy, reliable new technologically developed sniper rifle). :shrug:

You're free to add me if you wish.

Well the online I can do right now is Wii so all you Wii people can add me. I play Mario Kart and that's about it right now, I just got my Wii.

1902 9847 2937 0185

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back