• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vickie & The Miz.

TheSDQQKidJoe

Occasional Pre-Show
How would you feel if Vickie Guerrero dumped Dolph today and went to manage the Miz? Why?

To me, i feel like it would take Miz to a whole new level. Vickie pretty much got Dolph over as a top mid-card heel, and then even elevated him to main event. She can do even more for Miz, considering the fact that SHE IS one of the biggest heels in the past like 3-4 years.

Your Thoughts?

It wouldn't make sense. I would think Vickie is being used to elevate Dolph. Miz got over and is WWE champion without Vickie.

MIz is already at the top. Vickie is now used to help establish mid card superstars. Sure she would help get Miz more heat but that would just be for now. Wait untill she dumps him or he dumps her then Miz would start getting cheered and WWE doesn't want that. Besides I don't think there promos would work well together. Miz is a talker, all Vickie does is say "Excuse Me" Isn't Miz supposed to be a Chick Magnet? Vickie wouldn't reach his expectations... Now maybe Alex Riley after he leaves Miz because RIley did like the big woman on NXT. :lol:

Sounds like a good idea to me. It wouldn't necessarily have to make sense. Creative does shit that don't make sense all the time like Edge kidnapping Bearer. I think it would make Miz the ultimate heel. With Riley by his side, he just looks weird. I mean, most people do not even give two cents about Riley. I think a good way to do it is at the draft show. Vickie gets traded for Raw and becomes Miz's girlfriend. Edge had already been champion before Vickie became his "girl" so why not try it with the Miz.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

For one simple reason Vickie is probably the biggest source of heat in the WWE since Evil Vince she would actually outshine Miz much like she did with Edge. When your world champion gets less heat its bad. Vickie is best served to have a stable of young studs. I could see her gettting a group like Big Zeke, Croft and Hawkins and maybe one of the NXT castoffs

Vickie is a heat magnet and so is Miz so putting them together would be a waste, Vickie is better suited to being put with a heel that needs to get more heat, the way she has been used with Ziggler.

What I would like to see with Vickie, although it probably won't happen...

Vickie does something really horrible and shameful. I mean worse than she is now. A pregnancy and miscarriage angle would work.

One of the Latino wrestlers, Rey, Chavo, one of them, that were really close to Eddie sits down and they have a long talk, with lots of confrontation, and eventually tears as she reveals that all of her acting out it because she misses Eddie so much.

They get together and make one last run at the title. In Eddie's name. Then she goes home and takes care of her children.

She gets to leave on a good note. Because right now, I'm rather sick of the cougar angle. Yes, she puts younger wrestlers over, but it really is getting old.

I hope WWE wouldn't drop the ball with the pregnancy/miscarriage angle. Didn't Russo book something like that in WCW? Good grief that failed.

it would be a step back i think wwe used Vickie to get over Dolph it helped him become one the top mid-cards but Miz is already top plus she used as a mouth piece for Dolph but the Miz doesn't need a mouth piece he is probably the best talker in WWE right now

Does it not bother anybody else that this is the way the late Eddie Gurreros wife is being handled? It really bothered me when she "married" Edge. Not saying she doesnt have the right to date or marry again, but to be used as a storyline ****e? Way to respect the legacy of Eddie. Oh well at least she has a job.

Does it not bother anybody else that this is the way the late Eddie Gurreros wife is being handled? It really bothered me when she "married" Edge. Not saying she doesnt have the right to date or marry again, but to be used as a storyline ****e? Way to respect the legacy of Eddie. Oh well at least she has a job.

it bothers me but it the WWE it not like they really care one the reasons i lost faith in WWE is that the used the death of Eddie in story lines for almost a year after his death it was ok using his name when rey dedicated his RR and WM wins to him that i think was ok but the whole chavo rey feud no that was too far they wouldnt let him rest in peace. now there messing about with his wife

I don't think it would suit someone as young as The Miz to have a old lady as his girl. She doesn't even suit Dolph but they have worked it out and it is looking quite good at the moment.

She should be managing the older wrestler that are ... her age. lool

NO WAY. The Miz should never EVER be paired up with some jerk like Vickie Guerrero. 1st, WWE should fire her. She isn't useful to the young talent. 2, she can find another job because Kaitlyn from NXT can replace her easily. 3, Vickie is soooo annoying. I change the channel every time I hear her say "Excuse me".

I honestly think Eddie would be proud, to be honest. Who was better at getting a reaction from the crowd than Eddie was? What better way to show tribute to the guy than by making his wife a star in her own right? That's my opinion, anyway, though I also totally see where merce07 is coming from.

That being said, pairing her with Miz would be a waste. I'm not the biggest fan of The Miz (although I have to admit he's growing on me - which is weird because I usually rather have growths burned off me and removed.... um, TMI?) but let's face it, the guy pretty much can get heat on his own. Besides, I really doubt the two would have chemistry enough to make the pairing work. The Miz character is better when he's got a lackey or two working with him, like he does now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back