Vickie Guerrero wrestling ??????

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
First off - what the fuck ??? Eddie will surely roll over in his grave if and when this happens !! My guess is he's already done the three amigos after seeing his widow sell her fat ass soul to the devil McMahon.

In all seriousness, why ??? It's bad enough that we have to watch her nephew job to everyone and their brother. Now, we're actually going to see Vickie wrestle. The WWE creative team has hit an all-time low with this one.

Vickie has heat like no other diva. I'm a huge fan of Mickie, Michelle, and our current French Canadian Diva's Champion, but Vickie would bring sizzle and interest to that division like no other would.

I hope Vickie gets a belt eventually if it turns out she's a decent wrestler.

It'll never be in the divas division. SHe's be in a handicap match or something and "humiliate" Cena or someone by pinning him after Edge beats him up. It's one thing to get heat like Vicikie does, but they're trying to make her a female Vince, and that's simply never going to work. She's more annoying than evil. Great heels are people you hate because they're evil people. I hate Vickie because she drives me crazy. Thsi will just be bad.

Vickie wrestling has the potential to be insanely hilarious, at least to me. With the exception of Beth Phoenix and Maryse, the other divas are stale and boring. As Coco said, Vickie could REALLY bring some interest to the women's division.

Now I'm trying to decide which would be funnier. Vickie's fat ass wrestling horribly, or Vickie actually being good, or, dare I say, fantastic.

What does body image have to do with anything? In one post we'll run-down the E for creating a culture that idealizes the look of a Dave Batista and encourages roid use, and in the next we run down Vickie Guerrero.

She should keep whatever look is natural for her. The last thing we need is another twig addicted to diarrhetics.

I think she would make a great diva, i dont see why not, she has more heat then any male wrestler, she is the best the wwe has to offer, the fact that she is supporting her family by doing this, its the best thing for her, she is probably the greatest asset the wwe has at this point to generate interest, so why not push her

Hmm it depends whether it's a one off or a more permanent role to be honest. I for one wouldn't mind the odd match or two, but she annoys me to fuck, so having her wrestling would just be more annoyance.

Then again it would get her out that fricking chair!

Hmm it depends whether it's a one off or a more permanent role to be honest. I for one wouldn't mind the odd match or two, but she annoys me to fuck, so having her wrestling would just be more annoyance.

Then again it would get her out that fricking chair!

If she annoys you then shes obviously is doing her job!!

for me, vickie is just like cena and hhh, time to fast forward. she is hideous, and annoying. and the fact that she's even considering actually trying to wrestle makes me laugh. but who knows, wwe is always planning some crazy shit.

I'm so tired of hearing people say how Vickie is a great heel. It's not that she knows how to work a crowd or get heat. People boo her because: a.) she really is a awful, hideous chud of a woman, and b.) she is disgracing Eddie with her behavior (which is all scripted by WWE writers). Vickie herself lacks the necessary talent and charisma to generate a fan reation. It's just the circumstances that make people hate her.

If she annoys you then shes obviously is doing her job!!

No she isn't. If she's annoying us, it means we're turning the channel when she's on. Vince got heat as a heel because he was a miserable son of a bitch. The great heels weren't annoying. They simply were hated because they were assholes. She gets heat because she's annoying and everyone is trying to drown out the sound of her annoying voice.

No she isn't. If she's annoying us, it means we're turning the channel when she's on. Vince got heat as a heel because he was a miserable son of a bitch. The great heels weren't annoying. They simply were hated because they were assholes. She gets heat because she's annoying and everyone is trying to drown out the sound of her annoying voice.

I think shes awsome ..i love saying excuse me before she even gets a chance to say it..shes about as funny as santino or santina

ok, do we actually know that she is going to wrestle? (major disaster if she does). We know she's getting training. That could just mean she's learning how to take bumps so that guys like Cena can perform their finishing moves on her when they are pissed off. Which is more than fine. Any good GM needs to be able to take a massive hit when they do something to piss a wrestler off.

The thought of Vickie wrestling is one of those ideas that is so unbelievable that it might actually work! She has taken some bumps already in her time so I suppose naturally she just may end up in the ring...:blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back