Is Vickie Guerrero damaging the family name?

I have a quick question... Just like until recently they never mentioned that HHH and Steph were really married, even though thanks to the internet world we all knew, have they ever since Vickie has been a GM of Smackdown made mention why she is a Guerrerro.. ie the late great Eddies widow or have they never officially said that on TV?

Damaging it? She's making it so much better. So what, she can't wrestle in the same way Eddie could. When she first started in the business I was skeptical. As time has gone on though, I've enjoyed her character and now I love seeing her on TV. I'll wait to be cricified by the Eddie marks on the forum, but seriously, Vickie is incredibly entertaining, one of the best heels in the business, and I would argue she's even better than Eddie was. Go Vickie.

i also want to add that Eddie's passion was this business, and he'd do anything to help. I believe she is that way, and he's smiling down at her because she's doing whatever she can to help. Ya she's making out with Edge and Big Show, but we gotta remember it's entertainment, not real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back