• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vash21

Be nice to Vash. Teach him to post better and he'll get better. Keep trashing him and he won't. I'm here for ya buddy. I'll teach ya.

He's throwing himself into the fire by posting in The Cage where people will absolutely call you out for being a bad poster.

Vash is a bad poster and that's putting it lightly.

It's his first fucking day on the forum.

Indeed. He may a fuckin weirdo, but at least he's being active here from the get go, instead of lurking for half a year before sheepishly making shitty "Why isn't CM Punk face yet?" threads.

Seriously. Cut him some slack. He isn't a bad person and I actually told him to hang out in the Spam sections when I warned him for spamming so if he wanted to have flowing conversations he could have them. Jeesh.

But hey if GuyCompton and ArmBar said he's a bad poster he must be.

Just going to make an LD on it with an unfunny title now.

But hey if GuyCompton and ArmBar said he's a bad poster he must be.

Just going to make an LD on it with an unfunny title now.

Oh my bad I forgot to post this in the MY OPINION HAS TO BE SHARED BY EVERYONE ELSE AS WELL section of these forums. I was fucking with him because he seems super fuckable with(?) and that's about it.

I'll remember to label all of my posts with a disclaimer from here on out. I wouldn't want people to think that they'd have to agree with me or even think that everything I do is super serious.

Oh my bad I forgot to post this in the MY OPINION HAS TO BE SHARED BY EVERYONE ELSE AS WELL section of these forums. I was fucking with him because he seems super fuckable with(?) and that's about it.

I'll remember to label all of my posts with a disclaimer from here on out. I wouldn't want people to think that they'd have to agree with me or even think that everything I do is super serious.

as i said before it is near impossible to offend me, i held off posting because there was no point in trying to deal with 15 different people talking shit about me all at the same time. I aint going anywhere, and why the hell would I change my sig, so ya don't like Jeff Dunham so the hell what. You don't have to put up any damn disclaimer, i don't need to be coddled.

Its just sad that my attempts at sarcasm fell completely flat. you couldn't hurt my feeling and I don't think that you are mean, you gave me shit because it seems like you give people shit, i went back through some of your posts.

Dude, you're probably going to get a lot more shit than I'm going to give you. I was fucking with you, because like I said, you seem like the fun type to fuck with. I fuck around with a lot of people here, doesn't mean I think they're bad. They know it's all in fun. The only two people here I have disliked aren't here anymore so it is all cool. You're okay.

Dude, you're probably going to get a lot more shit than I'm going to give you. I was fucking with you, because like I said, you seem like the fun type to fuck with. I fuck around with a lot of people here, doesn't mean I think they're bad. They know it's all in fun. The only two people here I have disliked aren't here anymore so it is all cool. You're okay.

Game Rage and Salv?

its not like I am pissing and moaning about it. I can take shit, its not like I am looking for a 12th story window or something.

People take shit to seriously.

Seriously this NXT angle is the only reason I am here. They blow it and I go back to watching maybe 20 minutes of RAW again. I stopped being a hardcore follower years ago.

I didn't mind Sid and Salv was okay until he decided to be a pretentious ass who tried and act like he wasn't collectively shitting on everyone that posts in the cage.

Game Rage and Battlez were the men I was speaking of.

Ahhh, Battlez, I legitimately thought you were just fucking with him for the laughs.

Imagine, if Salv couldn't take what happened in the Bar Room, I wonder how he would fair with his own thread in the Cage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back