• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Vash21

roflcopter9grpm2.png

Eh. I think I'm a nice enough guy and one of maybe only a handful that actually speaks how they really feel. If that makes me mean, than alright.

That puppet guy and his stupid puppets is probably the least funny fucking thing on Earth. I'm sure somebody will come in here and defend it because it's oh so popular but fuck, Transformer 2 made a shit ton of money and was fucking awful.

Vash definetly has potential. He's just what The Cage needs. I'll take him under my wing and he'll become a superstar.

Edit: Armbar is right about Dunham sucking though. We need to change that.

Well you are right about transformers 2 the only redeeming quality it had was megan fox might not even watch the 3rd one,

but i have to disagree Achmed is some seriously funny shit.

No, it isn't funny as fucking shit. I'm going to go ahead and guess that you're no more than 16 because nobody older would find that trash funny. Until you change it I'm always going to view you as nothing more than a junior highschoolers jizzum filled gym sock.

Only, this is pointless because some of the NXT rookies may amount to something one day. Vash wont.

Be nice to Vash. Teach him to post better and he'll get better. Keep trashing him and he won't. I'm here for ya buddy. I'll teach ya.

No, it isn't funny as fucking shit. I'm going to go ahead and guess that you're no more than 16 because nobody older would find that trash funny. Until you change it I'm always going to view you as nothing more than a junior highschoolers jizzum filled gym sock.

better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back