Vancouver, British Columbia

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
Vancouver_ib.jpg

This is a thread for Sam.

Sam has mentioned that he is looking to move to Canada, and the city he would be most interested in moving to is the beautiful city of Vancouver.

Reasons why he should move here:

A) Jake has also mentioned that if he were to move to another country, it would be Canada

B) Most Hollywood movies are filmed in Vancouver. That means that if you have a shot of being an extra in a film, the having the chance to buy said film for Blu Ray.

C) We do have a footy team starting in 2011 for the MLS.

whitecaps.jpg

D) The climate is mild, very similar to what London climate is. Hardly a day above 30, protecting you from the environment, and if 0 degrees was ever reached, you are comforted by a blue moon.

E) London has become too crowded for WZ Posters. Tastycles, Miko, and others are putting too much pressure on you. Instead, move to where the biggest pressure is from a guy named Bus Wanker and one whose name is made up of numbers.

F) British people are honoured here. As I was drinking a pint of some of the best beer on earth last night, there was a Sussex lass who was able to draw us all in with her whimsical discussion on Harry Potter.

G) Joshua Jackson lives in the city.

joshua_jackson.jpg

H) You can ride a train that floats in the sky. We call it the SkyTrain.

I) The Olympic are coming if you are here in 5 months (Then again, the Olympics are going there as well. Ours are least likely to be hit by terrorists.

J) We still use the Celsius, but we use the Metric System, so you get to measure in centimeters! Are money still has a queen, so if you are ever lonely, just flip that pink money over, and there she is.

2312715794_207d8b3ecb.jpg

K) Vancouver is home to two of the best Universities in the world, UBC and SFU.

L) Ryan Reynolds lives in the city.

ryan_reynolds.jpg

M) If you ever want to take up skiing or snowboarding, one of the best ski resorts is 40 minutes away.

N) If you ever want to become a user of marijuana, I hear it is quite good here.

O) There are homeless, but the police lock them up now.

P) Robson Street- The best walking street I have ever experiences. A place to see drag queens posing as statutes, record shops, coffee houses, a pretty library, and other such grand sites.

Q) The Economist ranked Vancouver the World's most livable city

R) Typically ranked as one of the cleanest cities on Earth.

S) There is a wooden Roller Coaster

T) Home of a rather large punk music scene, that started with D.O.A.

2160121989_10e7450b82.jpg

U) The beautiful Pacific Ocean is right there.

V) One of the best Nude beaches is right off of there, connected to UBC, loaded with UBC lasses.

W) Smaller than London, but still home to over 2 million people.

X) Some of the most beautiful scenery on earth, from the water, to the mountains to the trees.

Y) One of the largest homosexual communities on earth, centered in Davie Village. This point is more to attract M_F, who would then lure you in.

Z) If the Canucks lose in the Stanley Cup finals, the city goes into a riot mode, which looks quite fun.

C) We do have a footy team starting in 2011 for the MLS.

whitecaps.jpg

I reckon I'd be better than most the players on that team. No, seriously.

H) You can ride a train that floats in the sky. We call it the SkyTrain.

We call it a plane.

That is just full of win.

K) Vancouver is home to two of the best Universities in the world, UBC and SFU.

I'll bring Luther and Becca with me.

L) Ryan Reynolds lives in the city.

Deadpool!?

N) If you ever want to become a user of marijuana, I hear it is quite good here.

Xfear can come along too.

O) There are homeless, but the police lock them up now.

Utterly fantastic.

I think we import the football players from Morocco or something of the sort.

I am sure they will give you a job though in the mid field.

And I am sure Reynolds will be vulnerable, if need be.

I wonder how many people would come to my WrestleMania 35 Reunion if it were in Vancouver rather than London.

Let's all move to Vancouver. We can form our own little community in those mountains I see round the back.

I'm sure Vancouver is great and everything, but Wales is much better. Observe.

n202907818_30720325_4584.jpg

This is a thread for everyone.

Nobody has mentioned that they are looking to move to Wales, but if you did, the small town you would be most interested in moving to is the slightly better than Rhyl town of Holywell.

Reasons why he should move here:

A) Jake has probably been to the Sun Centre in Rhyl, just a short bus ride away.

B) An episode of Cadfael once centred around Holywell

C) We already have a footy team in the third tier of Welsh football, which is 1 above MLS in quality.

Holywell_town2.png

D) The climate is mild, very similar to what London climate is. Hardly a day above 30, protecting you from the environment, and if 0 degrees was ever reached, you are comforted by a blue moon. Except its really windy

E) London has become too crowded for WZ Posters. Tastycles, Miko, and others are putting too much pressure on you. Instead, move to where few people own a computer, let alone frequent a wrestling forum.

F) English people are tolerated there. As I was drinking a pint of some of probably best beer on earth a few weeks ago, not really it was Carlsberg, there was a scouser who was able to shout at his friend, without reprucussion.

G) Gaz Top comes from the town.

citv_gaz_1987b.jpg

H) You can ride a bus that is sometimes on time. We call it the bus.

I) The Flintshire regional Eisteddfod is there at least once every ten years.

J) We still use the Celsius, but people moan about the metric system, just like back home! Our money still has a queen, so if you are ever lonely, just flip that coin over, and there she is.

welsh_pound_sterling.jpg

K) Holywell is home to four of the best primary schools in Holywell, the non denominational English speaking infants school, the non-denominational English speaking juniors one, the Catholic school, and the Welsh speaking one.

L) Jonathan Pryce was born in the town.

JonathanPryce2007.jpg

M) If you ever want to take up crime or self pity, Liverpool is 40 minutes away.

N) If you ever want to become a user of heroin, Rhyl has the highest percentage of users in Europe.

O) There is one homeless man, but he gets a kicking in every Friday.

P) High Street- A walking street I have experienced. A place to see kebab houses, closed down shops, pubs, a bakery, and other such grand sites.

Q) The census ranked Holywell as Flintshire's 5th biggest town

R) Typically ranked as a town in Wales.

S) There is a holy well, one of the 7 wonders of Wales

T) Home of a pub that has a band on the last Sunday of every month, including these guys

n1064588453_1835421_5597.jpg

U) The beautiful River Dee is right there.

V) One of the best sand banks is right off of there, connected to Kingspan, loaded with industrial waste.

W) Smaller than London, but still home to over 5,000 people.

X) Some of the most beautiful scenery in Wales, from the water, to the hills to the trees, to Blackpool. (honestly)

Y) One of the largest drug using communities in Flintshire, centered in the Cross Foxes.

Z) If the Wellmen lose in the Welsh FA Cup preliminary round, the town goes into an indifferent mode, which is exactly the same.

[YOUTUBE]fBmnH4YGfWg[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back