Canadian Championship Wresling

Perfect. I just got back from smoke signalling my girlfriend. He's really nice.

TM, you should make me your world champion. Why you say? Because your girlfriend is beautiful, you're the sexiest man alive, and your beard is the best ever grown.

Big Ace

201cm
150kgs

Hometown:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Finisher:
La Tempête - Top Rope Pedigree

Entrance Music:
Break Stuff - Limp Bizkit

That work for you TM?

Maple Leaf Massacre is on the air!

We would love to welcome you to Ottawa, Ontario for our first show here live tonight! Tonight, we will arrange for the crowning of the first ever CCW Champion! 12 men will compete in the tournament, and it will be live here tonight!

Match 1- 15:00 time limit
Icey Rhodes vs Demo

The first ever match of CCW starts with the great new talent Demo facing against the seasoned veteran Icey Rhodes. Rhodes enters with the cheer of the crowd, followed by Demo.

The lock up, and the more powerful Icey pushes Demo to the ground. Right away he goes for the forearm splash, but Demo ducks out of the way. Icey gets up, and tries to catch Demo, who proves to be quite agile. Demo comes off the ropes and hits the veteran with a high kick to knock him down. He climbs the ropes and looks like he is going to hit an impact move off the top rope, but he is met with a powerbomb on Demo. Demo tries to stagger to his feet, but Icey hits him with the triple Suplex, and pins him for the win.

Winner- Icey Rhodes- 5:15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back