Using "gay" as an insult

Everybody does it, even if you're not homophobic, examples include:

"That's gay"

"Are you gay or something?"

"Yeah, would do, but I'm not gay"

:lmao: even gay people do it

"I'm not that gay"

It's fun,they know and we sure as hell know.It's like black people and the word "*****"

Doc,shut the fuck up you annoying ******! lol just trying out this whole cage thing,I actually like you a a poster,and a person

I used to do this, not that much any more. It was a bad habit, but I am working as a counselor now at a youth community centre, so I have to be careful about what I say.

I don't use *** as calling someone gay, I use it as calling someone an asshole. See the South Park episode where they call the bikers ****. It's not only funny, but it makes hella sense.

****** is different than Gay, just so that everyone gets that straight.

As far as Gay as an insult, I try not to. But like Martin Luther said, everyone does it. It's like when I say "ass" or "what the fuck?" or "pee in her butt." I don't mean to say it everytime I say it, but sometimes I just do.

Gay doesn't mean homosexual anymore. Nobody actually thinks that it's homosexual that the shop has run out of bread, but they might still say "oh, that's gay".

Like saying something "sucks"

Um, sucking should not be cast in a negative conotation, thanks. I have started a crusade discouraging this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back