Useless wrestler!

Batista-Y2JW?

Dark Match Jobber
Which wrestler in the World Wrestling Entertainement would you consider to be dead weight? There are many wrestler that fall into that catagory, but while they have no use now the may have some purpose later on. So that means you have to look carefully in the roster and evaluate, ''Hmmm who is such a useless waste of time that he is not deserving enough to have a contract with the World Wrestling Entertainement?''

There are a lot of non-wrestling garbage that is still employed in the WWE. Look at Hornswoggle, Deuce, D-Lo Brown i could go on all day long of whom i consider to be of no use at all. But that doens't mean my opinion matches yours. So please elaborate you're pick of wrestler(s) whom you consider to be useless.

As for me i pick Hornswoggle. Simply because i cant stand his gimmick, his in-ability to wrestle, and the fact that he is employed solely because he's popular with kids. Yeah a leprechaun who would love that right? Anyways now that you get the topic go ahead and name you're number one most useless wrestler.

Kelly Kelly - she's there to take her clothes off and now she has more 'assets' that she can flaunt to 'get over' with the crowd (namely teenage boys who want to see slippage).

Beyond her, they released my main dislike yesterday so I'm content.

Hornswoggle is a obvious. I wish they'd have Randy Orton kick him in the head and finish him off. But that's not going to happen. Besides Horny , I'd say Val Venis , Funaki , Scotty Goldman , Gavin Spears and DJ Gabriel. The first two are just over the hill jobbers but the latter three are developmental talent. Scotty Goldman has alot of potential but i dont think WWE will ever use him for anything. I never seen anything good in Gavin Spears and DJ Gabriel's current gimmck is just annoying.

Khali he just a fucking clown now, The kiss cam hets fast forwarded everytime i'm not watching live.

The Undertaker. I mean seriously. What purpose does he serve? You can't ever put the title on him due to him being injury prone and he only wrestles a match or two every few months anyways. I don't think anybody would miss him if he were gone.

Reactions: CCS
The only thing i'd miss if Undertaker left, Would be his WM matches, As they are usually awesome, And the gimmick matches he particpates in from time to time.

'Taker's had tons of shit WrestleMania matches. When he does wrestle though, it's generally awesome. I mean, the two matches competing for MOTY are Undertaker matches. Granted, one of them was at WrestleMania...

I didn't say he doesn't have good matches. But it's completely impossible to make any kind of long term plans with the guy due to him going down all the time to injury. Shit I mean do they do day to day contracts with this guy or something because you can damned near predict when he's going to go down to a an injury. It will be whenevr they put a title on him.

I thought that WWE would have learned that after WrestleMania 23 and not had him win the title at WrestleMania 24 and get another injury soon-ish after.

'Taker's had tons of shit WrestleMania matches. When he does wrestle though, it's generally awesome. I mean, the two matches competing for MOTY are Undertaker matches. Granted, one of them was at WrestleMania...

The last few years I meant, Anything after the Mark Henry casket match.

I thought that WWE would have learned that after WrestleMania 23 and not had him win the title at WrestleMania 24 and get another injury soon-ish after.

It doesn't seem like he'll have a shot this year...There's a few people fighting for that spot, and he should have a match with HBK...

With Kozlov, HHH, Edge, and possibly someone else, if one of those 3 doesn't win the Rumble, there's a pretty crowded title picture right now...Chances are, if he's healthy, he'll get his yearly title shot at Summerslam or Survivor Series...

Hence why they don't have long term plans around him. Besides, guys like Cena, Rey Mysterio, Edge and Triple H have proved to be just as injury prone.

The Undertaker. I mean seriously. What purpose does he serve? You can't ever put the title on him due to him being injury prone and he only wrestles a match or two every few months anyways. I don't think anybody would miss him if he were gone.

Its true that the Undertaker cant be a champion because he's old and all but at least he has a purpose not unlike so many others that have kept their jobs for a miraculously long time. But you're right about him wrestling only a few matches, but he cant help it he's old. And there is one thing i dont understand, why does the Undertaker always get insane huge pops? does this generation of fans really still like him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back