Update On Mega Star Returning To the WZ Prison. Other Backstage gossip

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
After briefly taking some time out, iconic WZ legend Bill Lesnar seems set to return to the prison. Lesnar was working through matches with a reoccurring shoulder injury and it is being said that Bill is now happy with the treatment he has received and is ready to return full time.

Backstage rumors are that Lesnar is in great shape and ring rust should be limited. Lesnar has been a regular attendence in gym session and his motivation levels are at an all time high. It has been discussed that Creative are looking to change Bill Lesnars current character and base him around an older gimmick . Nothing has been guaranteed yet however. With the prison losing viewers and ratings dropping, Lesnar is set for a HUGE push and names such as 'J4L' who are considered redundant may be thrown to him.

- A new poster has been signed to the prison. The poster goes by the name of 'the encore'. Scouts have reported that the poster is nothing special but has experience in WZCW. Talks so far indicate that he will be used to get future new blood 'over'

- Officials are not high on J4L's current work. It has been said that he has heat backstage due to his less than impressive performances of late.

- A new JenksIV T-shirt is set to go on sale in Prisonshop.com. The design has not been released yet however.

- Macios has revealed in a recent interview in the magazine 'Prisonaling' that he dated a women 17 years his senior. The womans name is Jennifer Gurgle and her location was not revealed.

Redundant?

You take Encore Bill, you couldn't get your hands on me after taking a month out. Also, I don't know what my "Less than impressive performance" means, but check out my posting recently and that's another matter.

Nonetheless, I am looking forward to your return, we were losing people and it'll be very nice to see you back.

2csdriu.gif

LES-NAR! LES-NAR! LES-NAR!

Disturbed, Bill Lesnar will be at the Walmart in Dallas, Texas signing new special edition Bill Lesnar Ford motorcycle jackets. Entry is $10 however Bill will only be signing for 20 minutes so get in quick!. More Bill Lesnar merchandise will be sold on site.

The Prison isn't losing viewers, in fact.....it's been pretty huge after you left. The two post secrete's threads are pretty huge, if not one of the hugest in the prison, and I don't think you even made a post in either of them.

If anything, I'd say the only reason the Prison got any views (knowing you, you'd say it was because of yourself) is because of Jackie. The dude's hilarious. J4L has been doing great in his posting, and I guarantee you he will be out before you. Hell, I bet Macios will be gone before you, and KB hates Macios.

I don't think you will EVER get out of the Prison. As they say in the movie "Let's go to Prison" the only way out...is in a bodybag. Which means, the only way you're getting out, is if you get banned. But you'll just end up making another alt anyways.

Sully I don't think KB hates me, I just think he enjoys making fun of me. As for Lesnar, I think you have a future. I enjoy the funny mixed with the serious. If you just appease more people than I think you'll be out of here in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back