Unscripted 2014 Discussion: Drake Callahan vs. ??? (Choose an Opponent!)

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
1o9a93.jpg

Zeus and Beard revealed an unholy alliance at Meltdown 100 and Drake Callahan has become target number one. Mr. Banks has decided he will face one of the member of the new alliance one on one at Unscripted! Who will it be?

Who do we think will make for a more interesting match against Callahan? The technique of Zeus or Beard's power?

It's a case of choosing the manipulator or the powerhouse in this situation, but the other factor is The Beard is the KFAD holder. With this, a win over Drake would build up Beard's momentum and make his threat to the World Title very serious, but a loss could break that.

It's a case of do you protect the KFAD holder or the main opposition against Drake? I would imagine that Drake would face the other man in another match down the line, but I think having The Beard being his opposition would be the better choice as this would be a challenge for both, proving that The Beard IS right to be KFAD while also keeping the feud going with Dr. Zeus being Drake's main goal at the end of it.

I'd say Beard will be his opposition at Unscripted and he faces Zeus at All or Nothing/Lethal Lottery. As for who will win? I'm on the fence, but I've given valid reasons for both sides.

Don't worry about it, it's an easy win either way.

Dr. Zeus; 1-nil versus Drake Callahan ;)

I'm not going to say who I think should be voted; the last time I did it, I said Amber Warren deserved rookie of the year, and you scaldy fucks voted me. You all were still wrong, by the way, by that isn't the point. What is the point, is that The Beard has been on a monstrous role, I believe only losing to Mikey Stormrage and Ricky Runn since his heel turn. For those of you not in the know, those are our current World and Eurasian Champions.

Something else that's to be considered.... Who's to say Zeus and Beard are done adding to their numbers? That's somewhat the thing about both Beard and I; we're both very mercurial, in that you don't know what you're getting from us. I'll be the first to admit, I threw in some turds this round. But I think now that Beard and I can stop being so damn cryptic, the world will see all.

That said, Drake has been on a roll this cycle, as well. Consider this; in the last three weeks, Drake beat Stormrage and Showtime, and took Barbosa to the limit. And scoring wins over those two names, that holds some cache... I'd be very careful of that.

Once again, I don't know who wins... But either way is epic.

Zeus can beat anyone. Drake can beat anyone. Beard can beat anyone. So what do you say about this match?

Well, the Beard has been red hot for a while. He's our Roman Reigns right now. KFAD, dominant performances, a huge future. He's getting my vote for this match, and I think he'll go on to beat Drake. When he cashes in KFAD is a whole other matter, though.

I love the concept of this match. Outside of kayfabe, it's Haiku and Theo both giving us their best shot to annihilate Drake with their characters, both vying for our votes. Inside kayfabe, it's a deadly alliance, hellbent on destroying Drake Callahan, vying for our votes.

Because of this, the odds are against Drake here. Both Zeus and Beard are phenomenal, but so is Drake, so it's really a case of mathematics here. And the odds suggest there's a 66% chance the duo will pull out a victory as opposed to Drake. That's far from me counting Drake out, but two equal heads are better than one equal head.

As to who faces Drake is the really, really good question. I'll judge the RP quality on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back