Redemption Discussion: Callahan vs. Whitman

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
1234052_460852357360979_1379799823_n.jpg

In a bold statement made by the former World Heavyweight Champion, Drake Callahan warned that he will be the man to take down the evil known as the Sacrificial Altar. Thus far, Callahan has already managed to temporarily remove D.C from the equation and is looking to continue the dwindling numbers of the Altar.

When Callahan laid down the challenge to take the Altar on at Redemption, David Whitman was the man to step up and be the man to represent the team. Whitman will be looking to deliver a cold plate of revenge to Callahan after not losing to him within recent weeks but also the injuries of fellow member D.C.

Will Callahan continue his quest to take down every member of the Altar one by one or can Whitman stop him in his tracks?

Really like the addition of this match. I don't think Whitman has much of a chance of winning, but I think he will be able to put in a solid effort against Drake on a PPV and that should go a long way for him.

Good build for Whitman. Slice can certainly hang with the big dogs, but can he win it? Should be a competitive match regardless.

This feud has been odd for me. I've not been a fan of it. However, I am a fan of this match. This is a real test for Whitman who has shown himself more than capable of handling the midcard. Now he faces a big name and a star in Callahan. Drake is essentially our resident go-to-guy for quality feuds and RP's regardless of his position on the card and he is the prime candidate to test a potential star in the making. At the moment, I think Drake has too much for Whitman. I think he has more fuel for an RP and a clearer direction, that said, I think Whitman will put up a fight to remember and make his name here.

You know what? I'm going for a surprise win here. Whitman over Callahan. Callahan is the strongest guy here going into the match, and the TSA are lacking momentum, but Whitman is the very definition of a wild-card. And I honestly think he can throw out an immense RP after what seemed to be a narrow loss to Callahan. It's the very definition of revenge.

A betting man wouldn't be going against Drake Callahan, one of the best guys we've got on the roster and I'm surprised he isn't the World champion right now. There are very few guys who would be unable to take him down and even though Slice has been doing some fine work with David Whitman, I don't think he'll be able to take this victory. Harthan beat him once and I think history will repeat itself.

Prediction: Drake Callahan

Whitman's the best of the group but that unfortunately means nothing in this situation. It could go either way but at the moment I refuse bet against the man with Austin Aries as his rep.

I'll bet on a Callahan win but as a TSA downturn is more interesting than the alternative.

I don't know why, but the only Whitman RP I've ever read was for the KCV Weekend Show. I remember being wildly impressed by it... thinking "Who the heck is this guy!?" but for some reason I honestly can't explain, I didn't keep reading his RPs. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm not a huge fan of TSA, kind of think they're actually holding him down. That being said... this is Harthan, this is Drake Callahan, and I doubt Harthan is gonna stumble for a PPV match, especially after losing the Main Event @ KCV after winning LL. Drake takes this one IMO.

Hearing my last RP went over well is pretty great but I have no regrets about what we have done for this match. I stepped aside for Whitman because I rate Slice so high that I think he can take Harthan.

I mean he could, I love what he has been done with this character, he is bringing his own "dark passenger" and I hope it kind of explodes this round. This is the perfect match for him to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back