[Unofficial] The 2009 Worst Of WZ Forums Awards Discussion

Can't we all just get along?

I love the fact that I don't give a shit about the drama that happens on this site. But this shit makes for some really entertaining reading material...

I don't mean to sound distasteful,
But why the flying fuck did you join a WRESTLING FORUM if you you think writing about wrestling is a waste of time!?

I like wrestling a little more when I first joined...then it started going down hill not long after IMO.

If we all go along this place we be rather boring.

Now this I agree with.

I mean I love this going back and fourth doing shit like this.

Its why I love forums. I don't wanna agree with everyone...I love having my own voice...which yeah I know would go good outside of here but meh..I'm just not gonna post in wrestling cause most of the stuff isn't something I got much of an opinion on.

Well, OrtonIsLegend isn't around anymore, so, I have to find someone else to nominate for all of these awards. Deadman might get a few nominations from me, and Deadman 2 might get some as well.

I laughed so hard at Shake's posts.

Shake for some award, if only for the posts in this thread.

How is it dumb that I think to much is asked. Yeah I don't think you should be able to spam but I also don't think you should have to do alot of writing just to know your safe.

Don't listen guys, he's just pissed that we all don't suck Taylor Swift's chode.

Yes!

Actually, I saw someone else using my avatar. I green repped him and asked him to change it. He has a week ... or else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back