• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unofficial Big Will vs Glenn Gilberti Thread

Big Will vs Glenn Gilberti

• Glen is right! Disco fever forever!

• Disco's a chump. Will owns Gilberti!

• What happened and why should I care?

• Wow, tough choice, they're both dreamy.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So wait, Disco basically calls Will a loser for having 3300 post, but then goes and takes the time to do the math and figure out how many post per day that would be over the last five years, and then also goes onto to take more time to learn just how many post Will busted out in the past week, so one has to wonder who the real loser really is

The rate Disco is going he'll be on about 3,000 post in the next couple of months. At least Will is aware that he's a total geek.

The rate Disco is going he'll be on about 3,000 post in the next couple of months. At least Will is aware that he's a total geek.

I couldn't help but notice that Disco only points out the threats he feels he has. First he mentions Jake in a column, now me. Hmm.. does this guy actually write about the business, or are we (Jake & I) more entertaining than T.N.A.? :headscratch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back