Unofficial Big Will vs Glenn Gilberti Thread

Big Will vs Glenn Gilberti

• Glen is right! Disco fever forever!

• Disco's a chump. Will owns Gilberti!

• What happened and why should I care?

• Wow, tough choice, they're both dreamy.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Glenn Gilbertti said:
One poster with over 3300 posts had a couple of pointed questions and opinions that I will address, since it seems there are other misinformed people that share his opinions.

--A little side bar about people that post that much. 3300 posts is disturbingly excessive. I can't really profile somebody like that since I've never met somebody like that. I think it would be hard to argue the possibility that someone with over 3300 posts has an obsessive compulsion to let everyone know how smart he thinks he is. If you do the math, that's 2 posts a day, every day, for almost five years. But then i noticed this guy pumped out fifty in the past six days. I think it's time to notify the Guiness Book Of Records to let them know that we may be witnessing history here.

There are not many people who qualify in that category, but I'm still wondering who was the lucky one to be absolutely smoked by the Disco Inferno.

I laughed.

yea he is talking about Will. Will is the only one with that many posts who battles with Disco. too bad will owns disco over and over in that thread...

Yeah, Disco wouldn't post in a section without post count would he? He's such a post count ****e.

By the way, I'm incredibly torn...

I can't decide if I want to stay with my Hillbilly Jim avatar, or switch to the badass Disco Inferno one I just saw Gilbertti use.

Dude, Disco is a 39 year old road agent for TNA. Now, I am of the opinion that posting on a wrestling forum regularly does not make one a loser (as Disco was implying...if it does...then i am def a loser), but Disco...the guy who is ACTUALLY "in the business"...if he can find time to get on here and make fun of people for doing something that they love...particularly individuals who make far better arguments than him...well, I think that is sad.

The problem is that most people DON'T make better arguments than Disco, they just don't understand what Disco is talking about, and Disco doesn't write long eloquent posts to support his statements.

Generally though, what Disco is saying is right.

This poll officially has street cred because Chris Cash voted for Disco under the admin name. Classic stuff. Just drawing him to the bar room is a victory. I may challenge for the "WZ's Biggest Draw" title. My polls could sell out the Silverdome.

This poll officially has street cred because Chris Cash voted for Disco under the admin name. Classic stuff. Just drawing him to the bar room is a victory. I may challenge for the "WZ's Biggest Draw" title. My polls could sell out the Silverdome.

Ahem, I do believe that I was the one who started this thread...he was drawn to a thread I started.

;)

Well when I get to 3300 post, I'll go in there and properly put the Raging Inferno in his place.

LOL.

Seriously, Will goes to bat for us a whole bunch - it's nice to see people in that thread returning the favor.

Dude, where the fuck were you people when I was going toe to toe with Gilberti in the TNA budget thread. And the thing about it was this, I was DEFENDING TNA and still got into it with Gilberti. lol

And yet nobody counts how much Gilberti *********es each day, which is world record breaking in itself.
Why are you so worried about how often another guy *********es.

Damn Spawn, I was just joking about that Prison thing the other day, but I'm starting to believe there was a ring of truth to it...

Why are you so worried about how often another guy *********es.

Damn Spawn, I was just joking about that Prison thing the other day, but I'm starting to believe there was a ring of truth to it...

Well actually stroking your own ego is a mental form o *********ion and self soothing in order to cover for feeling inadequate in other areas of his life.

And they always let me use the computer here at the prison. I mean every time I log off, I go sodomize another prisoner in one of your names. It's like as if I made a donation to charity on behalf of one of you. You're welcome. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back