Undertaker & Sara done?

Mad Metal

Getting Noticed By Management
I couldn't help but to notice how much Undertaker and Michelle McCool were seen together as of late. I read there was an image floating around of 'Taker and Michelle holding hands after the WrestleMania party (I never seen the pic, only heard of it) and I'm sure everyone seen the other image of The Undertaker in his gym clothes walking with Michelle and Sharmell from a few months back. I just noticed The Undertaker had his Sara tattoo removed.

hftzc3.jpg

mustafano1.jpg

Undertaker.jpg

Thats the industry for you, it breaks up marriages and friendships die, its a way of life and a sad one at that, she had his child didnt she?, man that sucks not having your old man around, if thats true then takers a joke for leaving his family

i'll tell you what if he is getting with michelle mccool then the dead man is doing work. She's hot.

its still a shame, im a dad and i worked the uk indi scene and idhate to do that to my wife and daughter not even if the whole diva lockerroom tried it it aint fair to your kid man, and if taker did that then thats out of order

hmm this is interesting..
i also notice the name "Tracie" on the side of his neck in a rose-mary like way. I wonder what the other side says, but its possible he has his two daughters names on each side.This is something i didnt see coming...

^^ yeah, he actually got his children's names tattooed on his neck. He also has a kid with another woman.

Those photos look doctored to me, I think he still had the tat at no mercy, and usually it takes a while to recover so he'd have to wear a bandage, plus theres usually a big scar there after the removal. IDK maybe I just think its bull but it might not be. Besides, how come its only on here and not the main site? I'm sure the reporters would have picked up on it a lot faster than anyone on here.

^^ yeah, he actually got his children's names tattooed on his neck. He also has a kid with another woman.

Taker is a 7'0 pimp. believe that playa.

But seriously, I looked online to other Taker\Henry match photos from Unforgiven and it looks like he still has a tattoo on the front of his neck. It could have been photoshopped, but i have the wwe magazine and it clearly shows the exact pic u put up. So i'm starting to wonder, why would wwe do that? Did Taker request it to be photoshopped? Is he having problems with his wife? Who knows. I hope not though.

Actually, I was watching a video of Undertaker/Henry from Unforgiven and indeed the tattoo of Sara's name was in place http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xa_Xu7KKWg

I doubt the removal of the ink was for no reason. Maybe there's problems between Taker and Sara and by The Undertaker's request, he wished to have his wife's name removed from all images of The Undertaker and possibly is thinking about a real tattoo removal....

It is my opinion that perhaps you guys are looking too far into this. Max123, I am surprised at you especially! Nothing against anyone here, but you have already stated that you are a father, a self-respecting man no doubt, and you accuse the Undertaker of being, and I quote: 'a joke for leaving his family'. I'm not sure of this issue, but you can't accuse someone of being something without looking at all the facts and getting all sides of the story.
Perhaps Sara is the perpetrator here? With 'Taker on the road all the time, who is to say that she didn't cheat or do some other miscellaneous activity that drove Mark Calloway to disassociate himself from her.
The other side of the story is that perhaps this is all a joke. Maybe the images ARE photoshopped or something? Perhaps their is nothing going on between the two, maybe they are still the perfect couple they always have been.
I wouldn't go of accusing either one of them of being anything at this point, at least until it is proven and we get more feedback. Besides, Michelle McCool and Mark could just be hanging out. Ever heard of friends? I am a guy, and myself have plenty of lady-friends. Nothing new or spectacular about it, just friends.
My final point is to not go assuming things. At least not until all the facts are revealed and a verdict is reached. Whether or not this is a legit fact, only time will tell. Quite frankly, I hope it isn't. I would like to believe that Mark and Sara are fine, and they are still as happy now as they ever have been.

I'm saying this point blank.. I have no idea if Undertaker did indeed leave Sara, however if the rumors of their break-up are true.. then depending on the reasoning, is how I'll view & respect him from here on.

Taker leaving Sara for Michelle McCool doesn't seem like who he'd be in real life. But if it is, then he's a pathetic excuse for a human being. I'll admit, if they had their issues.. then a break-up is best.. but if he left Sara out right because McCool is "younger" or "prettier" than its complete bullshit, & Taker will only get his turn when McCool cheats on him with someone younger.

I'd rather NOT believe Taker to be that type of human being, but it isn't outside of the box. A lot of people break up, & furthermore, in the wrestling industry.. it takes a huge toll on relationships. Everyone complained about Matt Hardy & Lita, when she cheated with Edge.. but the difference is Matt & Lita weren't married.. Sara & Taker were, furthermore they have children. When kids get involved, it makes a huge difference in why 70% of males suddenly "leave" their wives. Its sickening & disgusting, but true.

Personally, I don't think there are any family issues with Taker and Sara. Assuming the tattoo has actually been removed, it could all just have to do with Undertaker's character.

During the whole Alliance vs WWF thing, Undertaker's character was ruined when Sara continually called him "Mark". Perhaps, since he "died" and became the Deadman again, he/WWE is taking steps to erase the fact that he's anyone else BUT the Deadman. Think about it this way, when he was the Lord of Darkness, running the Ministry and such, he was married to Sarah......where was the tattoo around his neck back then?

It's all speculation anyways until anything else is actually reported.

Think about it this way, when he was the Lord of Darkness, running the Ministry and such, he was married to Sarah......where was the tattoo around his neck back then?

It's all speculation anyways until anything else is actually reported.

Are you actually sure he even had the tattoo way back then? He may of just had it done during his stint as the American Bad Ass. He had time off before that gimmick, so it could've been done then. Honestly, I can't remember the first time I saw the name until after the D.D.P./Sara storyline came into play.. so, who knows when he actually got it.

Actually The Undertaker got the tattoo of "Sara" on his neck in late-ish 2000 some months after he became the American Badass.

I admit, this does interest me. UT and McCool, however, could just be a working relationship. As to the tattoo, I have Unforgiven taped, and he definetly has the tattoo during the event, but you are right, it has been photoshopped out of both WWE magazine and from some WWE.com photos. So, in all honesty, who knows? Maybe they're having problems, maybe they split up, maybe Calloway did leave Sara for Michelle McCool, but the fact is, since we don't know for sure, I am not going to judge the man for something that he may not have done.

On a completly unrelated note, MadMetal, that is by far the best sig on the whole damn site.

as far as I know, Michelle is still married to her husband, and even if she wasn't, it still doesn't make sense for Undertaker to leave his wife, whom he has two kids with, especially since he's looking to retire from the wrestling game altogether within the next few years.

Like i am not going to point fingers because that gets you nowhere. I thought at unforgiven i didnt see his tattoo. Who Knows? maybe he got it covered for his character. Make up and technology nowadays could do that. I have never seen rumors or pictures floating around the internet. I dont know what a 27 yr old lady would want to do with a 42 yr old man with 1 or 2 kids. It doesnt make sense. I believe they could possibly be just good friends.

I think all of you who says this will change your opinion of the undertaker are not as bright as you think. Sara and Mark Calloway are husband and wife, what goes on in their house is between them. Everyone can speculate as to what happened, but none of you are insiders so its just that, speculation. Ask yourselves this, whatever happened, does it take away from what the deadman has contributed to the industry? And more importantly, is his personal life any of our fucking buisiness?

Why doesnt everyone just wait, if there is something on the main site soon, we will know. If not then I would say its nothing to care about. I will admit, it is a bigger deal because sarah was used on TV as Takers real wife, so if they did break up the wrestling work would be curious.

Originally from Wrestlezone.com Undertaker is on the cover of the latest issue of WWE Magazine. It's interesting to note that his 'Sara' tattoo has been photoshopped from all of the photos of him in the magazine. He's been on the cover of the magazine on two other occasions this year, and the tattoo wasn't removed in those issues. The tattoo was also photoshopped from the pictures of him at Unforgiven on WWE's website. He still has the tattoo on his throat as it was visible at Unforgiven.

Straight from the horses mout, the wwe are covering the undertakers tatoo, not the undertaker, so things seem to be fine for him and sara, so no worries, its was all a misunderstanding on the wwe's part, i still want to know why they did this though?

as far as I know, Michelle is still married to her husband, and even if she wasn't, it still doesn't make sense for Undertaker to leave his wife, whom he has two kids with, especially since he's looking to retire from the wrestling game altogether within the next few years.

Actually Michelle got divorced from her husbad a few months ago (around the time she was in the hospital), but I don't know if there's any reports of Undertaker divorcing his wife. If it happened, and Michelle and Undertaker are together, well that's their buisness, and I have no right to judge them.

Flames Out
Dragon

I too have been wondering about the tatoo of saras name being gone!!
It was there at unforgiven i saw that!!
As for the wwe just to remove it sounds wierd to me because the Undertaker have told many times that the Sara tatoo is like a wedding ring for him and he had it made as a present for Sara when they were married!! The other two tatoos on both sides of his neck are the names Chasey and Gracie the two daughters he have with Sara!
And yes he have a son from his first wife whom he divorced some months before he married Sara!!
To sum it all up i think it unlikely the WWE just erased the tatoo if there is nothing going on.
But I really hope they are fine even if i doubt it because they are a cute couple with two small children!!

Okay, as I'm posting this now.. I just watched the Undertaker promo on Smackdown! & during the flash portion of Undertaker (in the desert/darkness) one of the flashes had him with his tattoo & another had it covered.

In other words.. his tattoo is still there, yet he, along with W.W.E., are not wanting people to know it. So they photoshop it out of pictures, & they apparently have him wearing make-up during live events now?!

My guess is still unsure on his relationship with Sara, but like Dragon said.. whatever his personal life is.. its his business. It wouldn't be the first time a Husband & Wife got divorced, or a Husband/Wife cheated on the other.. or an on-screen married couple, wanted privacy.. which Undertaker said a long time ago, he didn't want his family involved in the business. So maybe thats whats going on now.

Okay, as I'm posting this now.. I just watched the Undertaker promo on Smackdown! & during the flash portion of Undertaker (in the desert/darkness) one of the flashes had him with his tattoo & another had it covered.

In other words.. his tattoo is still there, yet he, along with W.W.E., are not wanting people to know it. So they photoshop it out of pictures, & they apparently have him wearing make-up during live events now?!

My guess is still unsure on his relationship with Sara, but like Dragon said.. whatever his personal life is.. its his business. It wouldn't be the first time a Husband & Wife got divorced, or a Husband/Wife cheated on the other.. or an on-screen married couple, wanted privacy.. which Undertaker said a long time ago, he didn't want his family involved in the business. So maybe thats whats going on now.

Ok i understand what you are saying but why is it only the sara tatoo then?? Why not the children to??
Just wondering u know!:scratchchin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back