Bad Tattoos

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Which wrestler's have bad tattoo's. I've got some bad ones so I shouldnt really be taking the piss. But most of them make more money than me so they should know better.

Edge: It look's like he's going to attempt have sleeve's. I dont see it working with his tat's.

Austin Aries: I hate tribal tattoo's.

Umaga: Is the effect of the Samoa on his stomach appears to be bamboo.

Undertaker: I'm sure he loves his wife dearly but that Sara tattoo must of really hurt and it doesnt go with his gimmick.

Abyss: Like Aries' tattoo's I just hte tribal.

Matt Bentley: For one he doesnt look old enough to have tattoo's and I think a chil may have done them.

Senshi: Awful

Tomko: More tribal shit.

body04212d7df2rj6.jpg

I like the one on his back, it's impressive. The dagger on his chest is just god awful to me...

Jake, I am almost offended that you don't like Austin Aries' tattoo. It's not tribal- it's the chinese symbol for Aries (and, of course, it's beautiful).

Anyway, Scott Steiner's tat on his chest is awful.

Umaga's tat on his stomach is really bad.

Jay Briscoe as the Budweiser crown tattooed on his back- a little too redneck for my taste.

i can't believe that brock lesnar got that on his chest. it looks fucking terrible. it's not even a cool looking dagger. definitely in the top 5 worst tattoos ever.

Jake, I am almost offended that you don't like Austin Aries' tattoo. It's not tribal- it's the chinese symbol for Aries (and, of course, it's beautiful).

Mine are load's better. Apart from the bulldog on my arse. That was a mistake.

Yes, go up to brock and tell him his tattoo sucks. I actually think it's pretty kick ass, i wouldn't do it, becaus eI don't have a 70 inch chest. It probably has some sort of symbolism that we don't know. I'm pretty sure Brock didn't say, Hey I think I'm going to get a Knife on me today.

I'm in agreement with Jake, Barb Wire or Tribal says early 90's trailer trash more then anything. I can rip on Barb Wire, because my brother has one that he absoultely despises. The Rocks new tattoo is a little overkill I think. the Brahma bull was okay, but the tat on his other arm makes him look like an alligator with scales.

rock.jpg

It just doesn't look right. It's a sharp tat with great work, but a little over kill.

I dont like it either. But tattoo's like that are more of a Samoan thing. I was surprised he had it actually. I bet it's a bastard to cover up for movies.

I bet it was done the Taditional Samoa way as well, If it was than it would hurt like hell, they literally chisel it into the body. with a Hammer.

In the WWE Unscripted book he said he had it done in two sessions over two day's. So I bet he was in load's of pain. It took 6 mweek's for me to have my sleeve completed. And I could have no more than 5 hour session's. It made me feel dizzy if it went on too long.

Heyy Y 2 Jake
Now we have heard about them how about a pic so we can actually see them??
I wanna see them Jake please!!!

Yeah Jake, we wanna see these tattoos. I've personaly only got 1 at the moment, worst tattoo ever. The Pi Symbol on my arm. I'm also getting a "TROGDOR" on my left sholderblade, thats gonna suck.

But yeah, worst tattoo in wrestling... I'd have to go with the Lesner Machete and whatever Scott Steiner has. I think the tattoos are cool, I just have a thing against tattoos in the midle of someones chest.

I'd have to say some of the worst tattoo's in the business, belong to the following:

C.M. Punk: Look, I like the guy for a cruiserweight, not a Heavyweight Champion. But as far as his tattoo's go, he's a walking billboard & I'm quite surprised noone has mentioned it yet. He not only has the famed "Pepsi" logo, but also a King Cobra tat, from the G.I. Joe cartoon. (which was a great cartoon, for the record) I personally LIKE his tattoo's, but what do they offer when it comes to his gimmick? Straight Edge... NERD! hahahaha (Sorry, especially to RVDGurl, whom I believe loves Punk)

Edge: Hey, by far one of my all-time favorite wrestlers.. but the huge star tattoo is awful. I'm ONLY assuming he added it to go with his 'Rated R' gimmick, but put something on/in it, not just a big black star.

Fetus: What the hell is with the giant face, that covers the mans top part of his left arm? I don't know what his other tats are, but this by far a big mistake.

Trevor Murdoch: The guy has the best tattoo to go with his gimmick, but not the best tattoo in general. He has a Tazmanian Devil, in a redneck shirt, & hat. Murdoch will never be anything more than a "redneck" gimmick, & thats good.. because he wouldn't make it with that on his arm, any other way. (side note: Kurt Angle also has something like this on his back, shoulder)

Santino Marella: I believe the guy has 'Angel' from X-Men, on his right upper arm. Italy might not be a great place, but it didn't produce morons with bad taste for art. This tattoo ruins his gimmick, luckily for Santino.. he ruins his gimmick more.. hahahaha

Maven: The guy didn't even have finished tattoos. They were outlined, one of which looked like a warped design of the state of Texas.

Final Thoughts: A lot of people are bad mouthing Umaga's Samoan tattoo, but I'm defending it. I like it, its not exactly great on a fat guy's stomach, but neither are two tigers on each of Big Show's flabby arms.

Also, Taker's 'Sara' tat is a dedication to love.. but the irony is, some love isn't forever.. & right now his relationship with Sara is in question. Have fun finding another girl named 'Sara' to fall for. Unless you wanna pay for the surgery to get it removed, not to mention the pain.

Finally, also in connection to Steiner & Lesnar, why do they bad-mouth those but leave Rey's back-spine tattoo alone?!

I like Rey's spinal tattoo. I wanted that years ago before everyone started having it done.

I've never been a fan of big, gotty tats.. but I did wanna do the whole "copy wrestler" tat, with both Shawn Michaels heart/knife tattoo (before I was smart enough to realize the snake is in the shape of an S) & Shane Douglas' barbwire/diamond tattoo.

As far as copying wrestlers to this day.. I want Christopher Daniels logo (not his chest tattoo, but his actual logo) as a tattoo on my back shoulder.

when I turn 18 im gonna get some solid tatoos just two but they both should be pretty good

on my left bicep I want to get a cartoon dinosaur that says "Never Forgotten" underneath it, this wasnt my idea but my friends all said I should get it so I figure I might as well

another one Im gettin is "Thank Jah" on my knucles because Im very into Haile Selaisse and also in that whole way of life.

bad tattoo. the new umaga tat on his back. Simply horrible IMO, also, anyone else watched the swelling on the borders? Super brand new or infection? I say both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back