• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Umaga gone?

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Umaga as of today, June 8, 2009. WWE wishes Umaga the best in all future endeavors.

& another curveball from WWE. That strap match must have really sucked.

Well we need all three programs freed up for time so we can watch a music video Beautfiul Day video of Batista rehabbing from injury again for the next 6 months.

Another one of Orton's friends bites it. Stranger and stranger.

Punk musta fucked him up something awful. :cool:

For real though, I was a big fan. I look forward to an explaination.

I liked Umaga, he was a very athletic super-heavyweight and he played the monsterous character really well. A real shame.

Don't worry, someone else already brought him up in the official thread. It took a whopping 20 minutes

Even if umaga was injury prone of not reliable enough to get a good push he EASILY could fill kane's role of monster jobber to the stars for the next 5 or so years. I'll follow the trend here and blame HHH.

Damn shot to high, it's not 6 months, it's only 4. Still though, enough time for Big Dave Dudd to come back, and get injured again, and miss another Wrestlemania.

So they got rid of Kennedy

They got rid of Umaga

Can anyone else see MVP getting dropped next if he gets hurt? Or maybe even John Morrison?

You might think to yourself, 'whatever Mark of Z-E-A, MVPs getting a ME push and Morrison just turned face and is fueding with Benjamin'.

Yeah? Kennedy was in a WWE movie and then returned in Raw's ME and Umaga just had 2 fairly decent PPV matches with Punk, and yet...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back