Uk Tv

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by markhenryiscrap, Jun 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markhenryiscrap

markhenryiscrap Dark Match Jobber

Anyone know if us Brits get to see the new weekly ECW show?

2. Miller Light

Miller Light Occasional Pre-Show

I once heard it was going to be on skysports but its not on tonight for the live special or anytime this week. Id be supprised if we dont get to see ECW regular though.

Its not on the scifi channel either tonight.

3. seaneth

seaneth Guest

Its on Sundays at 9 am instead of something like velocity or heat. Bad thing is if a chair or anything is used, it will be edited to no show it : \.

Better than nothing...

Sean :D

4. billywhizz

billywhizz Guest

Also at 10pm on Sunday sky sports 3

5. seaneth

seaneth Guest

Ah ok. That would be the uneditied version after the watershed. I just thought that SCI FI would have shown it...

Talking about unedited, when i was watching ONS 2 on SS3 at 10:40 pm, why was it still not allowing the bad language to be broadcast? Although it was edge, and may have been purpose for his "Rated R Superstar" Gimmick.

Sean :D

6. markhenryiscrap

markhenryiscrap Dark Match Jobber

oh alright cheers, shame it's not live though. I'll see if I can download it tommorow morning :)

7. thanks for the info i've been tryin to find out bout ecw on uk tv for ages!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.