Question about Smackdown in the US

Why Always Me

WWF Champion
Just wondered if the weekly coverage of Smackdown in the US on USA Network is the same as the coverage us brits get on Sky Sports, basically about 30 minutes of Raw recaps? Was having a chin wag with a fellow wrestling nut and I said if both Raw and Smackdown were live every week, Raw was 2 hours and Smackdown wasn't a glorified re-cap show the weekly content would not be too far off being roughly the same as having 3 hours of Raw and just over an hour of Smackdown content (which is what it seems to be after breaks and Raw recaps). I think 2 hours for each and little to no recaps works WAY better than 3 hours of Raw and then 2 hours of Smackdown is Raw, however just wondered if the US coverage of Smackdown has extra content.

Cheers.

It is the same episode. Smackdown! is in large part Raw recaps and other promotional material. When matches do take place they are usually Raw rematches. In the rare circumstance there is a fresh match up and it goes over well enough then we will see it on the following Raw.

Smackdown is just a copy paste of Raw. The 2 hours they have are ruined by Raw's recaps and bunch of advertisements.

What I would want is that both should be the focus points and should have time period of 2 hours each. This way, Raw would not come off as stretched and WWE should need to focus on Smackdown also.

:devil:

I watched a stream of Smackdown once, and ya, you guys get the same exact product as far as I can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back