• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on Fox 1: JDS vs. Cain Velasquez

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
UFCPosterFOXCainVelasquezJuniorDosSantos.jpg

[YOUTUBE]Sa7orJANZn8[/YOUTUBE]
Main Card
Heavyweight Championship Bout
Cain Velasquez (No. 1 HW)
730_20101024004700_660_320.JPG

vs.
Junior dos Santos (No. 4 HW)

junior-dos-santos.jpg
Undercard (Facebook and FoxSports.com)
  • Lightweight Bout: Ben Henderson vs. Clay Guida
  • Featherweight Bout: Dustin Poirier vs. Pablo Garza
  • Featherweight Bout: Cub Swanson vs. Ricardo Lamas
  • Welterweight Bout: Clay Harvison vs. DaMarques Johnson
  • Bantamweight Bout: Norifumi Yamamoto vs. Darren Uyenoyama
  • Featherweight Bout: Mackens Semerzier vs. Robert Peralta
  • Bantamweight Bout: Alex Caceres vs. Cole Escovedo
  • Welterweight Bout: Mike Pierce vs. Paul Bradley
  • Light Heavyweight Bout: Aaron Rosa vs. Matt Lucas

God, I am so excited for this fight to finally be upon us. This could very well be the greatest Heavyweight MMA clash of all time, we will just have to wait a few more hours to see. Both guys have rocks for hands, Cain is the stronger stiker, but JDS is more technical. It will be very interesting to see which guy comes out on top of the striking battles. Also, Cain has great wrestling, but by all accounts JDS is a wizard on the ground. That could be something awesome to watch for as well. This fight is so evenly matched it is hard to pick a winner but I will be backing my boy JDS in this one.

The undercard is solid as well. Bendo vs. Guida is sure to be a fast paced, war. Both guys are tough as hell and they will be looking to win in impressive fashion considering the winner will likely be the next Lightweight title contender.

Kid Yamamoto will also make his second octagon appearance. I hope to god it goes better then his first. Uyenoyama will be tough but I think Kid should pull out the win.

Garza vs. Poirer should be a fun fight. Cub Swanson finally makes his UFC debut tonight. DaMarques Johnson will try to win to avoid getting cut. And Bruce LeeRoy will continue to ask himself how he still has a job. Should be a great night of fights and it's all free!!!

Rumor is that Cain Velasquez is hurt, which is why he had so much more weight than normal at the weigh-ins yesterday. So, be prepared for Cain to look horrible. He did have a torn rotator cuff, after all, which retires most baseball players if they ever get it.

When's the undercard start (if it hasn't already, I'm too involved in Skyrim to check) and is the main card on Fox just the heavyweight fight?

The title fight is all that's guaranteed. There's a chance that some others will air but it depends on how long some take etc.

When's the undercard start (if it hasn't already, I'm too involved in Skyrim to check) and is the main card on Fox just the heavyweight fight?

The prelims are supposed to start at 4:45 on Facebook, and the main card will only be showing the title fight unfortunatly. If you have Fox Deportes(Spanish) then you can watch Guida-Henderson and Garza-Poirier. I'm going to just mute the spanish and enjoy those fights on the big screen, if you don't have that channel those fights are still going to be on facebook.

Fox is only airing the Cain/JDS fight. The prelims are on a channel called Fuel TV.

And Kid just got raped. Fuck, what a disappointment.

Ok the facebook stuff isnt working for me but right now Damarques vs Harviston is starting on the spanish Fox channel.

And that blows about Kid, I was really looking forward to him doing the raping.

Who do they have in front of JDS on the heavyweight rankings? The only guy who matches up to them is 'Reem, but I still have JDS way ahead of him.

Great submission victory, watch out for Lamas, dude is going places but he needs to come out with a better pace. He was kind of sluggish to me in the first round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back