Undercard
T.J. O'Brien vs. Cole Miller
Kyle Noke vs. Ed Herman
Ronny Markes vs. Karlos Vemola
Danny Castillo vs. Jacob Volkmann
Jared Hamman vs. C.B. Dollaway
Jim Hettes vs. Alex Caceres
Jason Reinhardt vs. Edwin Figueroa

I am not all that interested in the card tonight but it certainly does have some intriguing and important fights for divisional standings. Not to mention a few fights that could be absolute wars.

Hardy vs. Lytle will likely be a war. Both guys love to slug it out, but if Lytle really wants to go out on top in his last fight then he should use his amazing grappling skills and submit Hardy. Hardy is on his last legs in the UFC as well and we could potentially see both fighters leave the octagon without jobs tonight if Hardy loses and Lytle follows through on retiring. Should be a solid fight though.

If Jim Miller beats Bendo then he is next in line for a title shot. Simple as that. And if Bendo wins, he is likely going to be in a contenders fight for the next shot. Both guys are very good all around but I do believe Miller and his wrestling will give him the slight edge over Bendo in this fight. Should be a good chess match.

I hate Cerrone and the Oliveira hype train but these two should have a great fight. Cerrone is an exciting fighter and Oliveira has a ton of potential. It will be interesting to see which guy wins and moves up in the division because both guys could and maybe should be fighting top guys.

The other fight that interests me is Herman vs. Noke. Both are very solid fighters who I genuinely like. It was nice to see Herman come back from 18 months off and win. However, I think Noke might be a little to much for him to soon. Noke has shown improvement in every fight he has had in the UFC.

Overall the show looks alright, but does have some amazing fights that I will make time to see. Several fights could be FOTY contenders and it would be great to see Lytle go out on top in his final fight.

Even six time Eastern European wrestling champions cannot break the stereotype of Europeans being terrible wrestlers.

"Jim Miller, a man who has been patiently waiting for his shot, at the Light-Heavyweight Title."

Goddammit Goldie.

Amir's an idiot for trying to stand with Ludwig.

Even though a lot of that could be attributed to the fact that his trainer (Tompkins) is the worst in MMA who probably told Amir to stand with him.

Damn it.

Hopefully Cerrone now gets the winner of Gomi/Diaz. That'll bring his little streak to a steaming halt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back