• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 142: Aldo vs. Mendes

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
UFC_142_poster.jpg

[YOUTUBE]Y1Eg91wQysE[/YOUTUBE]​
Main Card
Featherweight Championship Bout: Jose Aldo
jose-aldo-flying-knee.jpg

vs.
Chad Mendes

ncaa_mendes3_400.jpg

Middleweight Bout: Vitor Belfort
vitor-belfort-300x203.jpg

vs.
Anthony Johnson

anthonyjohnsonkid.jpg

• Middleweight Bout: Rousimar Palhares vs. Mike Massenzio
  • Welterweight Bout: Erick Silva vs. Carlo Prater
  • Lightweight Bout: Edson Barboza vs. Terry Etim
Preliminary Card (FX)
  • Lightweight Bout: Thiago Tavares vs. Sam Stout
  • Heavyweight Bout: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Ednaldo Oliveira
  • Featherweight Bout: Yuri Alcantara vs. Michihiro Omigawa
  • Welterweight Bout: Ricardo Funch vs. Mike Pyle
  • Featherweight Bout: Felipe Arantes vs. Antonio Carvalho
Alirght so the gist is this. Will Aldo be able to keep Mendes from taking him down at will, or will Aldo's elite striking be enough to give Mendes his first loss. Also, who will come out of the Belfort/Johnson fight conscious and with their head intact. Will Palhares decided he has won the fight early again and jump on the cage? We can only hope. Should be a solid card tonight, from top to bottom, not to mention the crowd will be absolutely electric.

Somehow doesn't surprise me at all. Even though in wrestling I am sure his coach just plugged him into some other weight class no questions asked.

Not a Pats or Broncos fan, so I may be the only person on this forum giving UFC 142 all of my attention tonight, and I am okay with that.

No man, im giving it my full attention. Im just putting the game on in the background in case it's like, game of the century

Ah, good call. I'll be at a sports bar, so I'm sure it'll be on at least one TV. I also just realized that Paul Harris is fighting on the undercard tonight. What a waste.

I thought Palhares was main card :disappointed:

I'll either be sports baring it up or throw it on the laptop since I'm a bit under the weather. I'm not missing this card tho.

I am so ready for this show to start. Almost all of the undercard is going to be on Spike and I am so ready to see Omigawa beat Alcanatar and to see this Ednaldo Oliveira guy.

8 on FX, but I think there is one fight on facebook before they go live. Not sure about that though.

I love Gonzaga because of the crazy stuff he says and the crazy stuff he does. I hope he actually shows up to fight tonight.

Arantes takes round 3 and should have this fight in the bag. That was a good way to kick off the night!

Omigawa is a tough bastard, but Alcantara is beating his ass. That arm bar and spinning elbow were both sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back