• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 127 LD Goes down under, to Mick Dundee's homeland

Buffalo Dave

Yeeeeeeeah Buddy!!

Main Card

Welterweight bout

B.J. Penn

bj_penn_blood_licking.jpg

VS.

Jon Fitch

jon-fitch-5.jpg

Middleweight bout

Jorge Rivera

jorge_rivera_UFC.jpg

VS.

Michael Bisping

bispingspoon.jpg

Lightweight bout

George Sotiropoulos Vs. Dennis Siver

Welterweight bout

Chris Lytle Vs. Brian Ebersole

Middleweight bout

Kyle Noke Vs. Chris Camozzi

Preliminary card (On Ion)

Middleweight bout

Nick Ring Vs. Riki Fukuda

Light Heavyweight bout

James Te-Huna Vs. Alexander Gustafsson

Lightweight bout

Ross Pearson Vs. Spencer Fisher

Preliminary card (Facebook)

Featherweight bout

Zhang Tie Quan Vs. Jason Reinhardt

Light Heavyweight bout

Anthony Perosh Vs. Tom Blackledge

Preliminary card

Lightweight bout

Maciej Jewtuszko Vs. Curt Warburton

Heavyweight bout

Mark Hunt Vs. Chris Tuchscherer

As always, GuyCompton has a prediction contest for this event, we have had a vacant title for like 4 or 5 cards, so go participate to claim the throne. Here is the link, http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=154952

I don't know is I will be watching, but as always my support will go out to Jon Fitch and Soti. Also, WAR Rivera, Lytle, Noke, and Hunt.

Bisping is such a fucking idiot, during the countdown show he was talking how everyone says their gonna knock him out and fails to do so, moron doesn't mention Hendo, probably because he did do it.

Anybody else catch the weigh ins? Matt Phinney was wearing a t-shirt with a hamburger on it, that said fucking meat biscuit underneath the burger.

ION TV, eh? I don't have that.

Instead I am watching the Leafs/Pens game to pass the time and it's fucking crazy.

My God judging in MMA is fucking shit.

Sometimes I wonder what's even the point of being a fan of this sport when judging is that fucking horrible..

That was a damn good showing from Gustafsson.

Hopefully Fisher vs. Pearson ends up being a stand-up war, and one that ends early so they can air the Mark Hunt/Chris Tuchscherer fight.

Can't believe I forgot to submit picks, I usually hold off until after the weigh ins, and it completely slipped my mind, I even mentioned the prediction contest in the LD lol.

Pity I cant watch this, tv screwed :/

Going for our boy Soti, and will laugh if Bisping wins, those videos promoting the fight were fucking hilarious.

Can't believe I forgot to submit picks, I usually hold off until after the weigh ins, and it completely slipped my mind, I even mentioned the prediction contest in the LD lol.

If you want to submit picks for the main card too for the hell of it you still can.

I almost forgot about this card, since there's not much I'm looking forward to except another Soti victory. Here's to hoping one of the three of us in the title match actually wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back