• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 114 LD - "Get Ready For Some Black on Black Crime!"

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
rashad-evans-rampage-jackson-ufc-96.jpg

YOUR MAIN EVENTS:

Light-Heavyweight Bout

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (30-7)

rampage_truck.jpg

VS.

Rashad Evans (14-1-1)

EvansRashad.jpg

Middleweight Bout

Michael Bisping (18-3)

ac91a8ab22f9113572dc405679e1cffb.jpg

VS.

Dan Miller (11-3, 1 NC)

08-DanMiller_UFC90Weigh_2030-759884.jpg

THE REST OF THE CARD:
  • Heavyweight bout: Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow
  • Light Heavyweight bout: Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. Jason Brilz
  • Welterweight bout: Diego Sanchez vs. John Hathaway

Preliminary Card (Spike TV)

• Welterweight bout: Amir Sadollah vs. Dong Hyun Kim
  • Lightweight bout: Efrain Escudero vs. Dan Lauzon

This should be a fun card. A lot of big names are fighting on this card, and the Rampage/Rashad fight is still very tough to call. Either way, there is no possible way that fight can disappoint, and the media coverage this card has been getting is really good. Friends of mine who aren't really MMA fans are excited for this fight.

The war of words between the two has exploded, to the point where Rashad called Rampage a "Sambo"... which he explained is even worse than calling someone an Uncle Tom. And here I was the entire time thinking Sambo was a variation of Judo.

Here are a couple of confrontations between Rampage and Rashad that are the most notable.

[YOUTUBE]55K6uk8Wvrg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dFRoyMPf2Bs[/YOUTUBE]

They also went back and forth with each other during a conference call for the media last week. If you want to read the transcript, click this:

http://www.heavy.com/mma/ufc/2010/05/ufc-114-media-conference-call-notes/

As always, no asking for Streams, no spoiling the undercard. There will be two Spike TV prelim fights at 9:00.

Yep im fuckin uber pumped for this.Im heading to the pub then to a club then home for this.If i pull a chick (3 month dry spell right now,so hopes are not high) i will be like.Bitch get upstairs and get wet thinkin bout me while Rampage kos this mofo,i'll be up in 5.Well thats what im hopin for! Oh and bisping wins quite comfortably tonight.

I'm super pumped for tonight. I want to see Rashad win, but I don't care either way. I just think Suga Rashad has a better chance at beating Shogun than Rampage, and I found the whole Snuggie thing hilarious.

The only thing that would make me mad is if Bisping won. I hate that man.

I'm in if the alarm I've set to go off ten minutes before the event successfully motivates me out of bed. So... probably not.

I'm sitting at Buffalo Wild Wings right now, waiting for this thing to start, AND waiting on my friend to show up. Some might feel like a loser for sitting at Buffalo Wild Wings on a computer by themselves, but not me.

What does suck, however, is that they apparently have a data transfer limit on their Wi-Fi connection, so I have to view the forums with the Mobile Skin. I never thought we needed the Mobile Skin, but it certainly has come in handy.

Señor Truth;2083709 said:
I plan on simming this in UFC 2010, or at least as much as I can.

I watched it in Event Mode earlier.

In Kim/Sadollah, Amir won by Kimura in the second.

In Miller/Bisping, Miller won by Superman Punch in the second.

Rampage knocked out Rashad in the second.

First sim: Rashad with a 2nd round KO
Second sim: Rampage with a 1st round KO
Third sim: Unanimous decision Rampage (29-28)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back