Tyson Kidds new finisher is SICK!!

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
I watched NXT this week, and it had a really good main event. It has alot of talent with the potentional to be on the main roster, like Percy Watsan(the charisma this guy has is cool), Maxine(good wrestler), derrick batmen, micheal miggilikudretyfefe(i dont know how to spell his horrible name).

But on to the topic....Have you guys seen Tyson Kidds new finisher, its a modified sharpshooter. If u havnt seen it, I suggest u go find a video of it. Its SO COOL. I think Tyson Kidd could resurrect the Hart Family name back.
What do you think of his move.

It wouldn't resurrect the Hart family name, you'd need more Harts in the WWE to be able to do that. Even then they'd have to move up the card and become prominent.

You mean this move?

O5KeJ.gif

It's... different.

OP is like... 2.

Hence the reason I'm never posting on these forums again and would like my account deleted as fast as possible.

Cya, I'm gone to enjoy wrestling without over thinking it.

A modified Sharpshooter. Yeah, that's what I'd call it.

I don't know. It sort of looks cool, sort of looks ridiculous.

A modified Sharpshooter. Yeah, that's what I'd call it.

I don't know. It sort of looks cool, sort of looks ridiculous.

It's the bastard child of an armbar with a sharpshooter with some kicks thrown in for good measure. Used to be his regular finisher back in FCW, he only just started using it again. 'Tis awesome though.

I wonder when someone will figure out the easiest way to counter the move is to stand up when Kidd falls back to finish the move. This leaves Kidd open for a traditional Sharpshooter.

Its...pretty bad. Dont like. Its different, but different doesnt mean good.

He crosses the legs, falls back, while grabbing an arm and kicks the guy in the face...

Its a bad submission because he isnt hurting anything. Hes not stretching anything hard enough...Maybe the arm a tiny bit....but its poor...

Its a bad finisher in general because its just poorly trapping someone(as one arm is holding 2 legs while the other holds the other guys arm). Then kicking them in the face.

Shouldnt the ref break the hold or start a 5 count? Or is it possible in WWE to kick someone a million times until they tap out assuming they tap before the 5 count? (Serious question BTW)

Also, since its so poor its super easy to get out of.

He crosses the legs, falls back, while grabbing an arm and kicks the guy in the face...

Its a bad submission because he isnt hurting anything. Hes not stretching anything hard enough...Maybe the arm a tiny bit....but its poor...

Its a bad finisher in general because its just poorly trapping someone(as one arm is holding 2 legs while the other holds the other guys arm). Then kicking them in the face.

Shouldnt the ref break the hold or start a 5 count? Or is it possible in WWE to kick someone a million times until they tap out assuming they tap before the 5 count? (Serious question BTW)

He locks them in place and kicks the piss out of them. It's an awesome submission. I've never seen anyone in the WWE submit to strikes before, but I assume it's possible.

The thought behind it is genius, I just think it looks weird.

He can also apply considerably more pressure to the arm by stopping the kicks, applying a headscissors and pushing down against the shoulders.

Skip to around 15:30
[YOUTUBE]3467-oKauxY?[/YOUTUBE]

Kidd certainly looks better using the Dungeon Lock than he does with the Sharpshooter at any rate.

Just goes to show why they aren't pushing Joe Hennig - what's the point of lying on the apron if you're not going to roll in and break up the submission? He should've just stayed out after that top rope spot. Poor ring awareness.

Skip to around 15:30
[YOUTUBE]3467-oKauxY?[/YOUTUBE]

Kidd certainly looks better using the Dungeon Lock than he does with the Sharpshooter at any rate.

Just goes to show why they aren't pushing Joe Hennig - what's the point of lying on the apron if you're not going to roll in and break up the submission? He should've just stayed out after that top rope spot. Poor ring awareness.

You limey bastard. Can't watch it since I live in 'Murica.

Well McChuck Finley Nuggets, essentially it's what's in the above gif plus another camera angle showing Kidd's feet locked around the back of Bateman's head after having his hair kicked in; basically the hold extends the arm and shoulder, and forces the neck down.

[youtube]I7UcaEBLW-Y[/youtube]

There's a working vid. Start at 4:17

Actually, I would say that he just didn't get to Bateman and Kidd in time to break up the submission. It still makes sense, and is better then just laying out there for a few minutes, as it lets the fans think that there's a chance the match doesn't end yet. If he stayed laid out, you pretty much can gather that the match is ending before it actually does.

McGillicutty. His name is McGillicutty. And before him there was Beulah McGillicutty.

You were in a rush but you had time to throw an extra six letters in? You peasant.

Actually, I would say that he just didn't get to Bateman and Kidd in time to break up the submission. It still makes sense, and is better then just laying out there for a few minutes, as it lets the fans think that there's a chance the match doesn't end yet. If he stayed laid out, you pretty much can gather that the match is ending before it actually does.

Hmm, dicky camera angle, but it actually looks like he might've got his foot tangled up in the apron. Which is as much a rookie error as not knowing the timing of the finish. Ho hum, these things bug me.

McGillicutty. His name is McGillicutty. And before him there was Beulah McGillicutty.

You were in a rush but you had time to throw an extra six letters in? You peasant.

You pedant.

Back on track, I do like Kidd's new finisher; there's something about short Canadians and submissions that has always worked well.

I like the move. Not the kicks to the head, but the submission is interesting.
I viewed the kicks to the head as a method of getting the hold in deeper. Kinda like how a submission attempter has to separate the guys hands when trying to hit an armbar. As such I find it refreshing. Making it look like the opponent is trying to not let him get the hold on him is great.

Honestly, I feel the real story here is that someone actually watches NXT. What, did you miss the paint drying world championship?

on topic, I like it. Lord help me, I have no idea why I like it, but I like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back