Tyler Reks released?!

I say good riddance. Tyler Reks SUCKED.

The only time I was ever remotely interested in anything he did was when he was getting destroyed by Ryback. He could have stuck around a little longer to tag team with Hawkins, but now that obviously won't happen. Too bad. I feel sorry for Hawkins, he keeps losing tag team partners. Ryder went on to become his current persona, ending the Edge clones tag team they had. Archer got fired when everyone realized how INTENSELY boring he was, ending the Gatecrashers tag team. Now Hawkins and Reks have ended as well. Maybe it's time for a Hawkins singles run? A gimmick change could do wonders for him like it did for Ryder, considering that they used to play identical characters when they were Tag Team Champions.

Oh wait, this thread was about Reks, not Hawkins. Right. Back on topic.

I never once liked this guy. I gave him a chance on ECW when he had that horrible surfer gimmick, I gave him a chance when he defeated Kaval to get onto the Smackdown Bragging Rights team, I gave him a chance when he received random pushes that never amounted to anything, and finally I gave him a chance when he had a tag team with Hawkins. As I stated in my first paragraph, the only time in his entire career that he ever was remotely interesting was against Ryback, and that's due to Ryback destroying him. He was in WWE for 3 years and never once did anything worthwhile, so I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. I won't miss him, he sucked.

I know we all have our opinions, but was this negative rant really nessasary? You could at least give him praise for leaving to take care of his child instead of just repeating the word sucks all the time.

But back on topic, I'm sad to see him go; I loved his barbarian dredlock gimmick, and it was one of the things that set him apart fromthe other generic short hair + black tights wrestlers. Glad to see that he still making decent money out of the WWE, because his daughter is going to need it. :)

Hi guys, this is my first message in this forum. I'm from Italy, so I apologize for my english... sometimes I made misstakes.
I'm a huge fun of 'Taker (I've seen it live in Milan when santino marella started... what a BIG man is the deadman), of Cm Punk, Wade Barrett (in my opinion the best new heel) and of course Triple H, and I'm a "Cena sucks" man.

OK, now in topic. I'm really upset about the realese of Tyler Reks. I thought It could be an impressive heel, bute the company never push him. In my opinion, he had the potential to became a path of distruction like the first Kozlov (do you remember the feud with tripleH and Jeff Hardy?) o Tensai.
Why made him a jobber and working with Hawkins? It's a nonsense. He need to be pushed alone...

I really dont understand why WWE trashes some wrestler without apparent reason. I mean... Jinder Mahal looks more powerful and carismatic than T-reks? I really think not.

What I've been thinking about for months....To revamp the tag team division, they need tag teams with gimmicks, not just randomly placed people, like even Hawkins and Reks were. Have Ryder spend a few weeks trying to 'recruit' Hawkins and make him 'convert' to whatever the hell Ryder is. Maybe they can be called the Ice-Z's or something, but at least they would have matching ring gear and a gimmick. WWE needs to have 4-6 legit tag teams with gimmicks and some kind of storyline. This would be a great over tag team....they don't even need the belts.

It would keep Ryder on television, and even though I'm not a huge fan of his, there's no denying he's over and should be seen on TV more with a storyline being written for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back