Turning Point: Bully Ray vs. Mr Anderson

Who wins?

• Bully Ray

• Mr Anderson

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
Bully Ray vs. Mr Anderson​

Hey guys, ok so since this match has recently been announced I thought I would make the official thread for it. In this match, if Mr Anderson wins, The Aces and Eights must dispand forever however, if Bully Ray wins Anderson is gone from TNA forever

I believe that the winner of this match up is going to be Mr Anderson. Their have been plans for the Aces and Eights to dispand around now so this would be a perfect oppertunity to dispand them. I think Anderson will win.

I forgot about the stipulation yeah i think it's a given Anderson goes over here and thankfully so. I thought this past Thursday was the time to end them so I think it's definitely over at Turning Point

Yeah, although it looks like the odds are against Anderson, really their more in his favor. They actually had me fooled on Thursday too.

Yeah, although it looks like the odds are against Anderson, really their more in his favor. They actually had me fooled on Thursday too.

I agree. That was actually a pretty good swerve that they pulled.

As a smark, I think it's pretty obvious that Anderson is gonna win here since he just re-signed with the company and the A&8 has been rumored to be on their way out for a while now. But I'm still looking forward to watching the story unfold regardless of that.

I agree. That was actually a pretty good swerve that they pulled.

As a smark, I think it's pretty obvious that Anderson is gonna win here since he just re-signed with the company and the A&8 has been rumored to be on their way out for a while now. But I'm still looking forward to watching the story unfold regardless of that.
Well watching the storyline might be hard because I would think that the story would be over after this match, maybe it wont but I thought it would be...

With MEM disbanding, too, I see no reason for A & 8 to stick around. I was fooled Thursday as well, but I was halfway expecting them to turn on Bully Ray during the last match these two had. What I think will happen is that Bischoff and Knux will stay with Bully, but Anderson may get help from some of the "former" A & 8 members (Briscoe, maybe?)

One thing is for sure, and that is that after all the beatings Anderson has taken, if he loses here and now, it will be extremely hard to get seen as legitimate again. I think there would be a better chance of freakin' El Torito winning a World Championship...

MMMMIIIISTEEEERRRR ANNNNDERRRRSONNNN....ANDERSON...you better win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back