Turning Point 6-Man Tag: Team 3D & Rhyno v. Matt Morgan, Hernandez & D'Angelo Dinero

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
So 3D is officially heel, and teaming with Rhino. They've been building a story between the 3 of them and Morgan and Hernandez, and literally just now on TNA, this match was made.

Dinero was added as the 3rd man, after Morgan and Hernandez said they'd go in alone. This match could be a surprise. Dinero is finally getting some depth, and teaming with Morgan and Hernandez could do huge things for him.

As far as who wins...I'm not sure. The young guns could use the win, and it would work to keep the feud going, with the older guys getting pushed aside.

Your thoughts?

This should be a really good six man. I see 3d and Rhyino winning this match and continue this feud all the way to Lockdown at the longest. The only gripe about this match I have is it doesn't make much sense how Dinero turned face I mean two months ago he was cutting heel promos and beating suicide. But I can see why they turned him face since he is really over with the crowded.

The more I think about it, the more it seems like Dinero is being added in as a young pup trying to get over. Obvious booking-wise, but I mean as far as on-screen storyline, that seems to be the idea.

He's had a serious lack of depth, and working with Morgan and Hernandez can do wonders. They are rising at an unstoppable pace.

Yeah it does seem like that. But two be honest a better fit for this six man instead of Dinero even though a lot of people do not like him would be Jesse Neal. I mean it makes the most sense since Rhyino and Jesse are somewhat feuding and they could of also added that team 3d was suppose to be on his side but instead they choose and believe what Rhyino said.

At first I most say I was surprised by the choice of the Pope teaming with Morgan and Hernandez but I have a theory. Team 3D and Rhino attack the Pope taking him out of the match and Jesse Neal steps up but ether way this should be a good match, with all the mix of styles and gimmicks.

I am really digging the Pope D'Angelo Dinero, as well as Morgan and SuperMex. I'm also really liking Rhyno atm, his promos are up there with the best of them, and while I don't care for Team 3D, this should be a good match, and hopefully a step closer to getting the blueprint, hernandez and the pope near tna gold

Should be pretty decent, I can hardly stand to watch 3D anymore, but I like them better as heels, so I guess they're fine. Rhino all right too, I guess. I've really been big on Morgan and Hernandez recently, there hasn't been much for them to do though with AJ as champ, so at least they're on the card. I couldn't really give 2 shits about Burke, I guess there were no other options to be the 3rd member, but I'm thinking he'll turn on his teamates here giving the ECW guys the win.

I haven't really been into the Dudleyz in a while, but I do enjoy them more as heels so I suppose my interest in them could be rekindled. Rhino, I simply don't give a damn about. Never have and probably never will.

As far as Morgan and Hernandez go, I still like them ok but I can't help but feel that they've each lost some momentum and they just haven't really had much to do with Dinero at all. I thought he was pretty good on the mic this past week on Impact.

Overall, it should be a pretty decent match but I'll probably forget all about it after about 10 minutes.

This match seems somewhat rushed to me. True, the story itself has been building but just announcing the match a few days beforehand(assuming people have not read spoilers from the multi show Impact tapings) has never been a move I like. And as was previously mentioned, adding D'Angelo seems like a rather weak booking move. Almost like "Alright, we need someone to make this an even match. Uh...let's use Dinero. He's not doing anything that night."

I'm shocked about this...The outcome really baffles me.

Matt Morgan and SuperMex have been getting tremendous pushes, but when is the last time either one has pulled off a win at a PPV? Hernandez won the squash over Terry a few months back, but that's it. Eventually, it's going to be put-up or shut-up time, and TNA may have written themselves into a corner. They can only look strong in losses for so long.

Team 3D and Rhino are great at putting people over, so let's hope there's more of this to come in the next few weeks/months.

This was pretty good. The crowd surprisingly really got behind Dinero, and he once again showed me in this match why I've enjoyed watching him wrestle since his run in the WWE as Elijah Burke. I really, really like what that kid brings to the table, reminds me alot of Jay Lethal a few years ago.

This was really just on the card to find a way to fit all of these guys onto the PPV though. For being filler it wasn't bad though.

2.5/5

Wow I thought this match was really fun to watch as a pretty good match. Dinero actually made me a fan of his, he has got alot of charisma and is a pretty good wrestler, the part where he jumped outside then went by the fans was great and they were very behind him. Hope this fued continues until next pay per view where they should meet in a Street fight or something along those lines. Out of a posssible 5 stars i give it 3 stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back