Triple H stuck in a rut?

I heard that he was supposed to get the title back at around vengeance but decided not to, so they could build Edge up as a better heel. I think he is having fun without being a champ.

Dysturbed said:
How about you do the work and look at the rules?

I did look at the rules & discussing the topic doesn't seem like spamming to me, maybe i should've of clarified it better & mentioned it went along with my other post but that's no reason to jump down my throat, if u guys think i have a problem spamming u coulda sent me a message rather than jumping on me during a post.

from what u guys say half the stuff i read is spamming, i edited my posts is it not spamming now. i thought this board was to discuss wrestling which is what i've been doing.

to quote Jake Roberts, if you're THAT good, you don't need the belt.
We're all still 100% interested in every HHH angle, whether he wears the belt or not

Jewlz said:
I did look at the rules & discussing the topic doesn't seem like spamming to me, maybe i should've of clarified it better & mentioned it went along with my other post but that's no reason to jump down my throat, if u guys think i have a problem spamming u coulda sent me a message rather than jumping on me during a post.

from what u guys say half the stuff i read is spamming, i edited my posts is it not spamming now. i thought this board was to discuss wrestling which is what i've been doing.

Lol... Plz show me where I spammed... Noone is jumpin down your throat... But from I've seen... You like to say sentances like... Triple H is the man... Not that you ever said that... But its an example...

On topic now... No matter what Trips does... He always has all the attention on him... When hes the champ... And now the whole DX angle has more intrest then anything in wrestling... He doesnt need the belt.. He held it 10x already... But his time is gonna come sooner or later...

Triple H should win the World Championship, paint the DX logo and rename the title to DX World Championship.:wwf:

he wouldn't have had it anyway... since he was feuding with mcmahon already. vince would have never given him a title shot

DK999 said:
he wouldn't have had it anyway... since he was feuding with mcmahon already. vince would have never given him a title shot

Well being Vince is his Father- in - Law... I think he can get whatever he wants... I respect Trips tho... He could be champ forever if he wants... But he choosed not too.. Him and Shawn are friends in real life... And they both wanted the DX angle to happen...

But I dont think the fans didnt want Triple H to win... At Backlash and Mania... They were all cheering for him instead of Cena...

I would like to see him in the title hunt again but as a face instead of a heel. I like how he was right before he and Shawn Michaels got back together. Like at WrestleMania. Also even if Shawn wasn't getting knee surgery they wouldn'y have put the tag titles on DX because to the WWE the tag titles mean nothing so they put them on lower card guys so they can have a title and WWE dont have to take the titles seriously

I think we were so used to seeing HHH being the chamo that we think he's lost it.Many guys have gone for long periods of time without the title(HBK,Kane,Taker)What's important is not whether one is champ,but whether they are the mainevent draw card,and DX is exactly that! HHH is still on top of his game.

ya i think hhh makes a better champ than anyone else in wwe, because of his all around skill and psychology

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back