• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triple H stuck in a rut?

J

Jrock

Is HHH stuck in a rut? He hasn't been World Champion since WM21 in April 2005. I think if the DX angle would have never started he would be top dog on Raw again. The DX reunion is cool, but do u think HHH is wasting his time?

no he is not wasting his time. he could be champ anytime he wanted to because he is married to steph. they just had to give to title to some else for a while so the show wouldn't get boring. have no fear i am sure he will have it back again one day.

no he's been champion enough times, its ok to let someone else get the spotlight for a change, he doesnt need to hog it just cuz he's married to a Mcmahon. Jeff is doing that in TNA, its annoying. HHH is good and all but for now id like to see someone else with the title, seeing HHH win main event after main event is annoying

it is not borring seeing hhh be champ. he is my favorite and he will become champ soon after dx breaks up. i know he will! ^^^^^^that will be cool

I don't think he's in a rut I think he's playing up to the crowd before going on another title run, but if it wasn't for Shawn Micheal's knee needing surgery they might have the Tag Titles. how many times have they beat down The Spirit Squad, HHH & Shawn still should be the Tag Champs it would help the angle then Vince & Shane could take the titles.

yeah, he needed to step back and let someone else shine as world champion...he will regain it when the time is right...hell, he is the most legitimate world champion on the raw roster

At first, when he was stopped going for the title i was so happy, but now that he's in DX, i want that angle to stop so badly. So i want him back in the title Hunt.

heh it was boring when he had the title he just sat on it

He needs a title then it would make him look more dominate with the DX angle & before he goes for another World title run.

It was such a relief when he finaly lost the title. FINALLY the WWE is going to push sombody else. The boss' son and law needs to step off his high chair and continue what he's doing by letting others get a shot at the gold. HHH and Jeff Jarrett are really bad when it comes to that.

i think after the DX reunion tour he will come back and be the top dog on raw as a face because it would be real hard to turn him heel unless he turns on HBK or something like that, i figure he will going up agianst edge or orton for the title after DX.

I think its better now that HHH dont have the belt. It gave a chance to see differnt champs and matches. I got tired of HHH with the belt. It wont be to long before he gets it. After this DX is over he will be right back up there

Jewlz said:
He needs a title.
You need to stop spamming for once.

No, I don’t believe HHH is in a rut. He is proving everyone wrong who said that he refuses to step out of the World Title picture (he hasn’t been World champion since Wrestlemania 21). He think he will get the title back eventually, but sadly the moment he does the fans will once again nitpick about HHH being in the spotlight.

He isnt in a rut... If he wanted to be Champ... All he has to say to Vince is I want the title back.. Thats all... He's doin something else now.. And he isnt wsting his time... He held the belt 10 times... He just wants to prove he could step out of the World Title pic...

peopleschamp said:
You need to stop spamming for once.

No, I don’t believe HHH is in a rut. He is proving everyone wrong who said that he refuses to step out of the World Title picture (he hasn’t been World champion since Wrestlemania 21). He think he will get the title back eventually, but sadly the moment he does the fans will once again nitpick about HHH being in the spotlight.

Are u talking about me by saying "you need to quite spamming for once" if so tell me exactly how am i spamming. i said "he needs a title" is that spamming if so why. i was referring to an earlier post i made saying i thought he's playing up to the crowd before another title run & thought DX would probably have the Tag Titles if not for Shawn's knee. it all has to do with the post.

please tell me how i'm spamming & what the exact rules of spamming are.

Jewlz said:
Are u talking about me by saying "you need to quite spamming for once" if so tell me exactly how am i spamming. i said "he needs a title" is that spamming if so why. i was referring to an earlier post i made saying i thought he's playing up to the crowd before another title run & thought DX would probably have the Tag Titles if not for Shawn's knee. it all has to do with the post.

Spamming = saying a sentence like... Lets say the topic is... Is Carlito Cool... Spamming would be "Yes, Carlito is cool"... You need to state a reason why you feel that way and it wont considered a spam... Or if you say something completly off topic.. Thats a spam :)

ok ppl who say that he gets the title whenever he wants r retarted and need to stop listening to everyone else. the reason he had the title so much was simply because he was better than everyone else on raw at the time. lets think about the other main eventers on raw during 03. booker isnt as good, scott steiner was a joke, goldberg had no mic skills and ppl didnt like to work with him, hbk didnt want the title cause he didnt want the tough schedule, kevin nash is injured every two seconds, kane is a decent wrestler but not as good as hhh. the only person i can think of that could've gotten it would be like jericho. also the reason they're doing the whole dx angle is to get hhh over as a face because its a big probability that he will end his career as a face.

HHH is one of the top 5 best wrestlers the wwe has.....im pretty sure the reason he had the title for so long was because of his occupation being the son in law of the CEO of wwe and ALSO because of his in ring ability and mic skills there was not another heel i hated more than HHH when he was was one....he played the part great and because we knew he was the son in law of vince and had the title i think fueled it even more....there was times whne hhh probably got his way we cant deny that i mean cmon if we were in that mans position we know we would try to milk the hell out bein the son in law of the boss of the company so i believe its half and half....

PauLwaLL50 said:
Spamming = saying a sentence like... Lets say the topic is... Is Carlito Cool... Spamming would be "Yes, Carlito is cool"... You need to state a reason why you feel that way and it wont considered a spam... Or if you say something completly off topic.. Thats a spam :)

^That's completely off-topic. Don't tell others what to do unless you can do it yourself. :)

Anyway, I think HHH is a good champ, but c'mon no one really wants to see a person be the champ forever.

I like Triple H and I liked him as the Champ. But it did get boring seeing him win every main event, screw people out of the title all the time. So Im glad that he has stepped out of the World Title spotlight for once..... something that i think John Cena needs to do... seems like forever since Cena was out of the Title race.

Triple H will get the title back at some stage in thefuture and then everyone will complain again cos he is the boss's son in law.

Jrock said:
Is HHH stuck in a rut? He hasn't been World Champion since WM21 in April 2005. I think if the DX angle would have never started he would be top dog on Raw again. The DX reunion is cool, but do u think HHH is wasting his time?

If he's going for the title too much people complain. If he's not then he's in a rut? I say good for him. For a long time he was viewed as somoene who either had to have the title or go for it to be important. He's proven otherwise.

Jewlz said:

How about you do the work and look at the rules?

you all dont know what ur on about HHH is excellent but i hated him as the champ he was boring and could never win a match without cheating and ive been waiting for D-X to return pretty much since they split and now im just waiting for X-pac,road dogg and badd ass to come bk then you will see the real D-X bk in action

SyStem said:
^That's completely off-topic. Don't tell others what to do unless you can do it yourself. :)

Anyway, I think HHH is a good champ, but c'mon no one really wants to see a person be the champ forever.

Being I was explaining what spamming was... And wasnt telling anyone what to do... I was explaining... And that mite of been the 2nd time I ever spammed?

Back to the Game... He really doesnt need another WWE Title run for awhile.. The DX thing was good to make him a face... But now that since he's one of the top faces... He may be getting another Title run real soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back