• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Triple H makes the ugly list

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
Triple H is ranked #20 on Boston Phoenix's "Unsexiest Men of 2011" list, an annual survey ranking the 100 "least appealing dudes." The Boston, Massachusetts based newspaper brings the WWE Superstar's name to the forefront as it is titled "Triple H to Mark Zuckerberg - 100 Unsexiest Men of the Year 2011."

Regarding the Chief Operating Officer of WWE, Boston Phoenix wrote, "The night before his WWE contract expired, CM Punk snatched the WWE championship from the loathed John Cena, and wrestling was edgy and cool again . . . for about a week. Then Triple H — Vince McMahon's son-in-law and inexplicable "star" from 2003 — hogged the Monday Night Raw cameras for the entire summer. The fuck?"

Other names on the list include Mark Zuckerberg, Dr. Oz, Ricky Gervais and Charlie Sheen. The full list is available here. Meanwhile, former WWE talent Lance Storm directed his Facebook fan page members to the list.

Cracked me up.

Is he that unattractive? I don't really see it. There are uglier men in the WWE, even.

Is he that unattractive? I don't really see it. There are uglier men in the WWE, even.

Yup.

polls_santino_marella_avatar_1218_542818_answer_2_xlarge.gif

Well duh he's in an ugly list. No fauxhawk. No skin tight jeans. Face full of hair. No skinny fat ass. That's not much of a modern man. He belongs in that list.

Well, very often I notice that I have no clue of what is generally considered to be attractive, especially in men. Triple H, from my point of view, has (or better had) maybe the best look of all wrestlers ever. Prototype of a tough warrior, with clearly defined features and a very determined demeanor. Of course that's not directly talking about beauty, but even his nose isn't that out of place I'd say. In his early years his brows have struck me as a bit odd, but ugliest wrestler? Nah.

If I had to judge, Kane would probably take the cake, if we talk about current guys.

Trips is still a reasonably handsome guy. Off the top of my head, I can think of three guys who look worse. You decide...

Dem ears...
PAC+Adrian+Neville+Wrestler+Luchador+NXT+Indies+WWE.png

Dem eyes...
lord-tensai_original.jpg

Dem teeth...
whos-a-pretty-boy.png

At least Trips looks like a man, not a pudgy-faced little brat. Dat beard...
The-Miz.jpeg

HHH isnt particularly an ugly bloke, he has a big nose. So fucking what. There are far worse looking guys out there.

Do you reckon the journalist has a missus as hot as Steph, or a physique like HHH's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back