Trent Dilfer

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Is an idiot. Yep, apparently Kyle Orton and Joe Flacco are better quarterbacks than Tom Brady and Big Ben.

Possibly the worst NFL analyst in ESPN history.

You always need one douchebag of an analyst, it drives discussion more. Though only if the other people in the studio actually argue with them on the spot.

He has Brandon Marshall, Tony Scheffler, Eddie Royal, Stokley and that other guy to throw the ball to..he's also well protected.

Flacco is good I will say that but he also is well protected and has a lot of weapons. Ben has weapons but no running game and a so so offensive line..

I used to like Dilfer to :(

Dilfer is just partial to the game managers like he was.

Flacco will someday be a top 5 QB, but for the meantime, that's the role he has.

I actually like Dilfer, that is an awful statement to make though.

Shaun King and Kordell on ESPNEWS is an awesome pairing.

Is an idiot. Yep, apparently Kyle Orton and Joe Flacco are better quarterbacks than Tom Brady and Big Ben.

Possibly the worst NFL analyst in ESPN history.

Don't hate. Kyle Orton has been soooooo much better than I anticipated. Tom Brady and Big Ben are good, but they aren't sporting a 6-0 record. :p

Don't hate. Kyle Orton has been soooooo much better than I anticipated. Tom Brady and Big Ben are good, but they aren't sporting a 6-0 record. :p

Better record does not equal better quarterback. Kerry Collins had the best record so does that mean he was the best quarterback last year?

There's more to being a winning team than the QB. The Broncos Defense is the biggest reason. Granted wins are all that matters at the end of the day, so I can at least see Dilfer's point if he's talking about this season alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back