• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tough Enough Is A Flop: What Makes It So?

Casting The Miz as Hulk Hogan's replacement won't help things,

Just as setting fire to a rope bridge doesn't help its appeal. As in, I, personally wasn't fucking with it in the first place, but now I genuinely can't see why ANYONE would.

Madness. Not to mention, him circumventing the voting process on what will likely be a regular basis, this will now even further devolve to undeniable WWE schlock.

RIP, Tough Enough. You are touching TNA levels of sticking around past your expiration date.

What I hope doesn't happen is if they are going to rotate judges, then each new judge won't get a save. That could result in what happened last night happening over and over again.

I really don't want to see Paige and Bryan use their saves, just to make sure the right person goes, and to circumvent the newest judge making another mistake.

Miz made a huge mistake last night, and his reason's for doing so were quite frankly insulting to all women. Not only those on the roster but female fans as well. Amanda might be good looking, but for a pretty girl, she is paranoid about what people say about her. That shows me she lacks confidence and might have self esteem issues. I would think to be in this business and having everyone from the internet, dirt sheets and those you work with talking trash about you, having low self esteem this is not the industry for you.

If Vince and HHH think the same way Miz does, whether she stayed or went, she would have been offered a contract eventually.

Guys, this is "Reality TV". If you think "Reality" is reality without a net, you have not been watching TV. If you actually think that ZZ is there because of the fans, you are nuts. So, why is ZZ still on the show? BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD! You are talking about him being on Tough Enough. It causes more chatter, which in the eyes of the producers causes more eyeballs to watch. Remember, it is the PRODUCERS that dictate who wins. If you do not believe that, read the fine print that is on the end of each episode of TE. EVERY BIT of TE is SCRIPTED! That includes the Miz's save. That is right. All three put up in the Bottom 3 are SCRIPTED to be the Bottom 3. Use critical thinking here. ZZ got 50% of how many votes? 500? 50,000? 50 billion? Let's be real: If ZZ was not becoming the Sanjaya of TE, he would have been bounced weeks ago.

Just remember, VKM and Trips KNOW who they are signing and KNOW who they want winning TE. Trust me, the Producers will do everything humanly possible to make VKM's and Trips' wishes happen.

As for Amanda, she'd better hope she doesn't piss anyone else off, cause with only 13 percent of the votes, its pretty obvious she's not liked.

Thankfully, he only has the one save. I hope Paige puts that silly bitch up again next week - even if she wins every comp - just because she got saved this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back