• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tough Enough General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not for andy's height he wouldn't be there. I haven't seen any good athletic displays, no charisma and he always is behind with physical challenges. One episode Demott was yelling for Jeremiah to catch andy, lol. They only showed a quick glimps of him without a shirt and his physique is not what wwe looks for. I feel he should have been sent home as well. It seems both him and Christina were plants because they both are wwe developmental wrestlers that got "cut" just before the show. Andy was there about half a year training daily.

Luke or even Jeremiah should win and A.J. deserved to stay. The only problem I see for Luke or Jeremiah is that neither is above 190 lbs or so.

IMO AJ was eliminated because his in ring ability compared to andy jeri and luke were shoddy ..... but his promo was THE SHIT ! but ..... he needs a lot of work and I think thats why he was eliminated now..... christina is really good in the ring but she shy in front of people this is a company that values the entertainment side of the buisness so being able to grab the crowd is a must even though you berely see divas cuttin proms its still a necessity she nededs to take up public speaking maybe theatre to get her comfy in front of people and she would be cool !

Forgot to make my weekly Tough Enough post again. Time to do it now.

The right people went. That's for sure. Christina will probably make it into WWE on account of being quite pretty and being the sister of a WWE Diva. She appeared to suck all the way through the competition, but there you go. I still can't forgive her for injuring Ivelisse who was actually not bad. I couldn't care less about AJ going. I don't know if he was actually that dull or whether WWE wanted to paint a picture of him being dull. I'm inclined to believe that it is the former. His promo wasn't even that good, it just didn't suck. He was smiling all the way through. But then again, you would if you were cutting a promo in front of The Rock.

Which leaves the last three. The right three (well, Martin should be in there instead of Jeremiah, but that's another story). Luke is Luke. He appears to have the makings of a decent heel. I also think that he is the one to beat. With The Miz as the guest next week, I think he's going to shine.

Jeremiah sucks. He has personality somewhat. But it's the personality I want in a friend. Not in someone I want to pay to see. He's also incredibly green. He has to go next week because the next man should win.

Andy! Andy is my favourite. I think he's been my favourite throughout the competition. I've been singing his praises for a while now. He's has such a good attitude. And he showed in the bottom three that he's not just some timid 6ft 5in guy. I actually thought he was going to go on a rampage. If that bottom three experience didn't influence him in some way then there's no hope for him. But I think it will have. He's the dark horse of the competition. He appears to be talented and he has the look that WWE appears to love. But I think he'll fall short in the final episode.

Hey guys,

My first ever post....

I have been watching this season of tough enough and must firstly say i love stone cold as the host, he offers a no bullsh*t approach to what they have to do to achieve as well as being the biggest ever WWF/E superstar. He was the full package and a few of the wrestlers currently on the roster could do with takign a leaf out of his book.

As for my Luke - Randy Orton comment, i cant beleive what a striking resemblence the two of them have, both in the ring and as a character. Luke looks like he could be a future WWE Champion, but also I think Andy could. However i think Andy being the Big man (Kane, Big Show, Khali) will be swallowed up with the same move sets as these. For me Kane could be one of the biggest superstars going but he is being under used as present. WWE is going in a horrible direction. It needs to sway back to the WWF years / attitude era. Change the pokey story lines and get some real action going.....You cant honestly say if you had Cena v Orton (Prob the best 2 of today) You would hold that in the same breath as (Austin v Rock) Its all sorts of wrong at the moment, hoping that Tough Enough helps austin realise how much he misses it and becoems a more active character until they sort out the mess they currently have.

Another fun episode in my opinion. One thing I couldn't help but think the entire time was how lucky Andy is. I have a feeling that Martin would be in Andy's spot if he hadn't fractured his ankle.

Andy is someone that does seem to come across as just a genuinely nice, easy going and laid back kinda guy. He strikes me as someone you wouldn't mind having a beer with and just shooting the breeze. While that's an admirable trait, I'm not really sure Andy is someone that's got what it takes to do this in the long run. If you wanna be a big star in wrestling, you do have to be kind of selfish in the sense that you put your career first and your family second. On top of that, I think that Andy can be a bit stale personality wise. If he can tap into that passion that he feels at will, he might have a shot.

Luke is someone that strikes me as someone that's extremely full of himself and not very mature emotionally. I don't know if he's someone that's really emotionally mature enough to deal with adversity when it pops up. If things don't go his way or if he screws up, he strikes me as someone that's going to blame the world and everyone in it even if it's his own fault for the most part. At the same time, however, Luke does have a great overall package. He has a great look about him, he's incredibly athletic, he does have a presence and he's consistently been good inside the ring. There's a lot to work with there and if he can overcome some of his maturity issues, I think he's got lots of potential.

Jeremiah is someone that I've been consistently impressed by. He knows less really than any of the other contestants but he's consistently shown improvement. He's got courage, he's got passion and he definitely has a charismatic side to him that he's able to let out at will. I think Stone Cold and the trainers are right, however, when they say the guy's downright reckless. It's like he throws caution to the wind and whatever happens happens. I almost got the sense last night that if he hurt himself or hurt someone else that it wasn't a big deal. That is most definitely not a good quality in a pro wrestler. That reckless nature is what got him eliminated last night and I think it was the right call. If he can get some more experience under his belt, some more training and he learns to curb that reckless wild streak he's got, then I won't be at all surprised to see him pop up in a WWE ring someday.

I'm thrilled with the entire season thus far. My wife and I are more into Tough Enough than Raw right now, and it reminds us of watching season 3 with John Morrison and Matt Capotelli.

Last night was a shock, as I saw Andy going home, leaving Luke and Jeremiah. I totally see what Stone Cold sees, and that is that Jeremiah is ultra-green and it caught up with him last night. Jeremiah "fixed" the issue with the bag slam, yes, but fixing those issues in a real match puts both himself AND his opponent in great danger.

Luke is the natural of the bunch, and I honestly believe that most of his arrogant asshole image has been an act to give him personality. The same garbage that makes useless piles of cow dung like Mike Sorrentino into "The Situation" make guys with talent like Luke REALLY valuable. I see a natural progression here, from Johnny Nitro as Bischoff's lackey to Miz as JoMo's perceived lackey to Alex Riley as Miz's lackey to now an opportunity for Luke to jump on board as an Alex Riley-type after some seasoning. I don't see how Luke loses this.

Andy has damn sure been lucky. He finally fucking woke up two weeks ago when Austin made him cry. Jeremiah is right that Andy doesn't have the mental / emotional toughness to make it in the biz with the baggage he has back home, but Andy also has a better look and a better physical build for the business. I honestly feel the only reason he got the chance to prove himself now has been because the other competitors either got hurt or gassed. But I guess luck is sometimes part of the game!

The big wild card here was Martin. I honestly feel that, had he not gotten hurt, we'd be seeing Martin vs Luke, not Andy vs Luke. Martin was Luke's first real competition (before Jeremiah showed up big) and that injury derailed him.

The fact that Ryan "Skidmarks" is in FCW working developmental matches shows you that almost all of these final few are going to, at the very least, get looks. And that's not shocking at all - the winner gets the guaranteed contract, but anyone else can get signed. Daniel Bryan was the first guy off of NXT but the first singles champion. Martin will get a call when he heals up, Jeremiah is going to get sent to a wrestling school / developmental, and whomever loses between Luke and Andy is getting time too. This isn't all or nothing, after all.

I have seen posters around my hometown for Tough Enough's Matt Capiccioni and Ryan Skidmarks working at some local wrestling show in Williamson West Virginia. I wouldn't drive down there to see them, but I am curious to see what they can do in the ring. They are headlining the card with a bunch of other no name wrestlers like Micky Moose Knuckles.

I have really enjoyed this season of Tough Enough, and I hope there is a second season with the same trainers. I could care less about Booker and Trish though. Austin has been gold tearing each contestant down. I think Luke will be the obvious one to win. He has the Randy Orton look and body to go for him. Ryan is big and has the look, but he is pretty tame and bland. Kinda of like Eli Cottonwood.

Luke has the ability to be a breakout star as an upcoming heel. I personally don't like him, but this isn't a nice guy contest. Unless he does something to screw up, I seriously doubt that Luke won't walk out of this thing a winner. The big question is will WWE bring him to Raw or Smackdown? Or will he be in FCW and on Superstars where we will never hear from him again.

I think as far as a WWE Superstar, Jeremiah would have been the most entertaining.

Luke just seems so "been there" to me. He seems like a face version of Miz, and I honestly wouldn't want to watch him on my screen every week unless it's in the context of Tough Enough. He seems like a sneaky as mutherfucker, and right now, he's all nice and smiling, but he just seems like a bitch to me. He acts arrogant all the time but when he gets in front of Steve or the other trainers he shrinks and seems like he is looking for pity.

Mr "Silent Rage" needs to show more of the rage side and less of the silent side in order to interest me. He just seems soft to me. Some of the times in the bottom three I just expected him to start ripping into some of the guys, like Jeremiah, when they question his toughness and things, but it never came. This is a competition where you can finally reach your dream, and sometimes it seems like he has no drive.

Jeremiah has that charisma where even though he was green, everything outside of the ring, he shined in. He is a RAW superstar in waiting in my eyes, because I feel like he could carry a storyline better than anyone else who was on the show. And yes, he needs to develop his in ring skills but I believe that if he would have had even half the experience that Luke had, he would have ran away with this competition from day 1.

Martin was the one who I thought would win early on, because he had the skills, but he was more charismatic than Luke, and he was the only one on the show that actually got under Luke's arrogant as skin. They showed how Luke didn't even want to shake his "friends" hand after Martin shined on him.

Overall, this show is great. I just wish Stone Cold would Stunner whoever loses and then drink beer over their body! Maybe it'll happen for the finale.

I've loved this season of Tough Enough. I find myself anxiously waiting for monday to come around so I can watch it. Oh, and Raw too. I'm sad to see it finish, as it felt like it went really fast. But, I hope they bring it back for another season, because to me, it was big success.

As for the final two, everyone seems to be heavily favoring Luke, and he pretty much deserves it. He has been the standout since day 1 and even with a few bumps in the road, he was still far ahead of everyone else. However, I dont count out Andy at all. He has come a LONG way from when this thing started and he keeps getting better. I can definitely see Andy outworking Luke in the final showdown and pulling out the upset. And no matter what happens, I can see both of these guys having good careers in the WWE.

I would be very surprised if Luke didnt win in the end. Andy just doesnt bring a big enough character to the table, and his "rage" tends to show doesnt seem like enough to win the crowds over. I would even go out on a limb and say that if Luke wins, that he would be a shoe-in to replace Alex Riley as Miz's lackey. Luke comes off as such a natural heel (mainly cause he has those douche-like traits) and rather than go against the grain and make him a face, sticking him with Miz will do wonders for him. Look what it did for Alex Riley (would you ever have guess people would have cheered him for anything other than going away?).

Luke reminds me of a poor man's Randy Orton if I'm honest. He's got the looks, the arrogance, the charisma but he seems to lack something that weighs down in his favor. He is cocky and he is arrogant but thats something that I can see the WWE Universe liking.

Andy is far to passive for my liking when it comes to his in-ring performance. Its almost as if he lacks that certain passion and aggression that comes with being a WWE Superstar, almost as if he is afraid that if he gets angry he might not be able to stop. But he needs to find whatever it is that he is holding back because if he doesnt then theres only one winner next Monday and that person will be Luke Robinson.

I do think that we have been extremely unlucky with injuries this year as I thought that Martin would of proved to be a brilliant wrestler for Tough Enough and would of given Luke a reality check that maybe he wasnt going to walk away with the contract like the first thought. I think that if Martin had continued on with the show then the final 2 would be between Luke and Martin not Luke and Andy.

I dont get to watch Tough Enough live on TV as I live in the United Kingdom and we havent brought it to ours screens this year. But I'm hoping that if they make another season that it does come over here as it is something that would catch on over here.

I am looking forward to the end, but the first thing I think of when I see Luke is, generic. Sure he made stand out from the crowd because he has that "total package" going for him, but he's like many of the variations of heels that have come before him, he may stand out in Tough Enough but he's going to get lost in the mix the moment he mixes with the locker room should he win. The biggest thing is that the front seem to be cracking somewhat, in that elimination section, we saw into Luke's real personality, Austin had his scouted and the lack of the confidence he had in front of Steve shows that he may not be all that worked out to be.

Andy has potential and it's good to see him kick things up a gear, but he really has left it late and like many said, he was lucky to reach the final but at least he finally stepped up to the opportunity, let's just hope he shines in the final moments. He has good potential but he needs to be more grounded on his emotions, there are sacrifices that will have to be made on the road and unless Andy is willing to make them, he's not going to last long.

Jeremiah was fun to watch, but it's true that his greeness did catch up on him, he can be a somebody if he fine tunes himself and gets into that style because like many have said, he will cause injuries, he has been lucky that no-one has been hurt from some of the things he's done.

As for who I expect to see around still post-TE (winner included), I would say Martin, Andy, Luke, Jeremiah, Ivelisse and (unfortunately) Christina. As for how many stick around, hard to say, but these are people who could be something (Christina aside).

in all honesty i think andys gonna pull the upset.

believe it or not i still think most of the stuff on tough enough is a work. when we strted tough enough i knew luke wud be the favourite from the strt but even though he didnt really show much i was with andy frm the strt. and i still am. but the thing is. luke is a way way way scaled down version of randy orton frm his evolution days. and truth to be told lukes image doesnt come out and say yea im different than everybody else. he looks pretty much like most of the midcard guys right now. if luke wins hel be on the main roster a month. bragging tht he won tough enough. then hel be sent to developmental or superstars then hel be released. anybody remember daniel puder. and anybody remember who daniel puders runner up was. the miz. and look where puder is now and look where miz is now. so i really thnk tht even if luke wins andys gonna get an fcw contract and hel be on the main roster in a few short months.

andys different. hes not like the big musclebound knuckleheads like mason ryan, zeke, tyler reks etc. u can tell the guy can carry himself arnd as a single guy. i mean if u put him in a match against a guy like cena. big but not overly, itl look believable. if u put him against a midcarder like say daniel bryan. itl look believable. and if u put him against a big guy like mason ryan or dare i say even kane. itl still look believable. but honestly until luke gains some muscle like ziggler did i can see him wrestling at the most wade barrett. hel never get a chance to be a main eventer. like maven never got tht chance. one onesided feud with the undertaker and tht was the highlight of his career.

so im rooting for andy and im quite sure he can pull off an upset. besides i read on fcw tapings christina, luke and andy had 3 separate matches with bill demott and i heard andy did the best out of all of them and tht he got the best crowd reaction as well.

Do you guys realise that both Andy and Christina are both wwe developmental wrestlers? Andy was signed last summer, trained DAILY with the best trainers in the business for half a year.. He should be amazing. They were only taken off their contracts because of tough enough.. He basically walked into this show a finalist if you think about it. No surprise being a FCW alumni he would get the best response.

Luke is obviously the most talented, appears to be the best athlete and has a better look to me.

I have enjoyed watching tough enough, but I have to be honest...I don't know who to root for, and not because I like them both but because I'm not sure how much either one really brings to the WWE that is new.

Take Luke, the brash arrogant guy. Is the WWE really need yet another guy in that role? Sure, I can see him in that role, and people have compared him to the miz and orton, which I can also see, but if WWE has a Miz and Orton (and let's face it, also a swagger, ziggler, del rio, riley, cm punk, hawkins, chavo guerrero, mcintyre, sheamus, tyson kidd, wade barret), do they need yet another cocky arrogant heel?

I'm still not really sure what Andy brings to the table. Sure he is talented, but I don't really understand "silent rage", or at least his take on it. You can't be successful in the WWE in the long term and be silent, yet when he does get the mic I don't believe that he's a genuine threat. I just find it difficult to see him lasting long term in the WWE.

In the end though, perhaps none of this matters. The point of the show is to provide WWE viewers with entertainment and perhaps even attract a new audience to the regular WWE shows. For every miz and john morrison who wins these things, there's going to be a maven and...well, anyone else who won this show and was ultimately forgettable.

I didn't make my weekly Tough Enough post again this week. What is wrong with me?

Anyway, the final two were picked. And the right two were picked. Jeremiah just didn't have "it". I don't know what that "it" is, but I know Jeremiah didn't have it. Did that make sense? Yes? Good. His greeness caught up with him, too. Personality (which I didn't understand him having, in the first place) will only get you so far.

I really wasn't expecting Andy to get this far, but I'm glad he did. He's the one who stood out for me right from the beginning. Luke and Martin then began to stand out, but Andy was there first. That said, Luke will win on Monday. I'm sure of it. He's the perfect generic midcard heel that WWE management loves. He's also more well-equipped for going straight to WWE because everyone already hates him. Perfect position for a new Superstar.

I'm really looking forward to Monday. Especially to see how they make an hour long show revolve around a five minute match. I'm looking forward to the match, it will be the first time we really see them wrestling in character.

I like Andy so much as a person, but if the trainers don't pick Luke, I'll be shocked.
It all depends on that match and I really hope Andy does well. Either way, we'll probably see both of the final two again at some point, and probably Jeremiah after a few solid months of work.

The FCW matches were not matches.. they were complete 'kid glove' gimmick matches.. a push, shove back, elbow, hip toss, finishing move.. seriously they had real matches on tough enoughs where no one was trained.. These guys are trained and two are already in developmental. They should take off the kid gloves and let them show what they truely got.

UGH!

What a horrible way to end the show. Why the hell did they turn the FCW matches into a montage? I'd have loved to see them in full and in real-time. Nothing from the season showed me that Andy was good enough in the ring to deserve the win over Luke, so if he showed that in the match with Bill than they did Andy a disservice by not airing it.

I also hated the way McMahon and Austin hogged the spotlight and ruined the moment for the winner. I get the whole "welcome to the WWE" bit but it just made him look stupid. He took a Stunner and then shook Austin's hand on the way out? I'm supposed to believe this guy is "Silent Rage" when he lets himself get punked on national television? Bullshit.

Andy will never be anything. "Borderline" would be a compliment for his charisma. Tyson Tomko had more potential. The only good thing that will come out of this show, hopefully, is Luke and Jeremiah forming their own version of a "Beer Money" tag team. I think they have awesome chemistry, and you heard the way the crowd popped for Jeremiah during the intros. I guarantee you those two guys will make more money than that big dumbass.

UGH!

Nothing from the season showed me that Andy was good enough in the ring to deserve the win over Luke, so if he showed that in the match with Bill than they did Andy a disservice by not airing it.

Andy will never be anything. "Borderline" would be a compliment for his charisma. Tyson Tomko had more potential. The only good thing that will come out of this show, hopefully, is Luke and Jeremiah forming their own version of a "Beer Money" tag team. I think they have awesome chemistry, and you heard the way the crowd popped for Jeremiah during the intros. I guarantee you those two guys will make more money than that big dumbass.

I agree completely with you. I was very disappointed they chose Andy, who I find to be a self-righteous, boring, emo with drab personality and anger issues. What's his gimmick gonna be? A guy that got bullied and now explodes? Not to mention that his ring skills aren't as good as Luke's by a long shot.

And yeah, WTF was up with that match against Bill that they butchered? I really enjoyed this season of Tough Enough but the finale was awful, both in presentation and outcome.

I find Andy being announced the winner to be very interesting. I was especially interested in him in the past few weeks. He's shown vast improvement in terms of his in ring ability. I feel like his biggest weakness though is his charisma. I mean, he was very over with the live audience (the crowd cheered for him louder than I expected) but he sounded very shaky on the mic when Stone Cold asked him what made him better than Luke. Of course, that easily could've been jitters from being in front of such a large audience. He can definitely improve in the mic work department. Besides that, I'm curious where Silent Rage goes from here. I wonder who his firs program will be with.

Also, I wouldn't worry much about Luke. Tough Enough might have been a dead end for him but I still feel Luke is perfect for WWE. I still think he'll somehow find his way onto the roster at some point in the future.

I have no problem with Andy being named tough enough winner... Remember guys, we're watching whatever the editors want us to watch about the tough enough competitors... They show whatever they want to show.. For all we know Andy is just as good in the ring as Luke is... That being said, they both were good choices for the final 2.. (Martin as well wouldve been fine aside from the injury)... I fully expect the WWE to offer Luke a contract as well and both of them to be in FCW for a little while

I see the pop that Jeremiah had tonight was pretty good, but he's nowhere near ready for the show. He's not even ready for FCW yet though. I do see a big future in him (if he fixes his teeth) he's got the athleticism and charisma they need.

I think Luke was better than Andy in the ring and on the mic, but I'm pretty sure Stone Cold hated him. I think everyone who saw that show hated that guy. Which actually is a good selling point for him. The main flaws which I think will destroy him is his "party hard" attitude. How often can you train hard all day and then party all night and then still be cool to do it all again the next day? But I totally think the WWE should invest in this guy as well. Hire him quietly.

When the show started, I thought Luke showed a tremendous amount of potential, and I thought that the show was his to lose, until Martin stepped up and showed that he wasn't just some guy who looked like an Osmond. Luke started getting petty, doing shit like not shaking Martin's hand when he won a competition over him and providing increasingly irritating interviews. Somewhere in there, his skills hit a wall and rather than listening to the trainers or using his time in the bottom three to learn lessons, he just blew it off as them testing him, continuing to go off about how he was the best one there.

Week in and week out, Luke grated on me more and more, and it was clear that he would not survive in a locker room. He has more ego than talent, and that's saying something. I think that if he gets his head out of his ass, learns some humility, stops this "I'm a party boy and once I get that contract, I'm going to live like a rockstar" bullshit and listens to his critics, he has the potential to succeed in the business. During the final segment, Trish conceded that he had talent, but that she wanted to slap the cockiness out of his mouth. This summed everything up, and all of the trainers stated a preference for Andy, with Booker going so far as to state that Andy had "the 'it' factor", something Luke paraded around claiming was part of what made him stand out.

Did I ever exclaim that Andy has star power? No, but I was rooting for him because he obviously took shit seriously and knew that he wasn't there to fuck around. I think that his work ethic, willingness to accept criticism, listen to feedback and make adjustments impressed the trainers. His improvement over the last few weeks was dramatic, and he really came out into his own. Leading up to this week, my analysis was that Andy would bust his ass to prepare, and Luke would probably assume that he was in the home stretch. When they ran the match montage, Bill had a twinkle in his eye when he talked to Andy afterward. He saw something in the ring that told him that Andy was ready to show up that day. The first time all season that Luke was humble was to say on the last day that he felt like he could have done better. This was the most important episode of the season, and I get the feeling that he just didn't bring it.

Austin emphasized that they watched *everything*. To me, this means that beyond what they saw in the ring over the past several weeks, they were aware of what people were saying in interviews, as well as some of the stuff that went on at the house. Something tells me that during this research, they didn't like what they saw from Luke. Andy has a lot of work to do, and he might not have been the top choice, but in terms of a willingness to outperform himself and show up ready to work, he has that going for him, and it's a quality that can take him a long way.

Martin could have won in a landslide. Jeremiah was too green. There wasn't anywhere to go for the final two outside of Luke and Andy. Luke showing up with a shit-eating grin on his face, ready to cash his check, hearing each trainer speak for Andy, then to be rained on by a chorus of boos when he responded to Austin's question (by giving a promo, wtf?) was all kind of poetic justice for me. Entering a competition and acting like you have nothing to prove beyond what you show up with, refusing to accept a handshake offered after you lost the very first challenge, criticizing the trainers for thinking that someone outperformed you, and doing all of it on TV, doesn't sit well with me, nor does it with a lot of people. There is great emphasis placed on knowing your spot in the pecking order, paying your dues and respecting your elders. People are expected to show up to work without hangovers (something he and a few others bragged about doing), and wake up each day hoping to put on a match that is better than the one before it. Luke went out of his way to show that he lacks in both aspects. If he sorts his shit out, hopefully he'll succeed while knowing that that hurt him, because without a willingness to learn from his mistakes, he's not going to go anywhere.

Bottom line, Luke has work to do. Maybe he'll make it some day, but despite his looks, charisma and athletic ability, he's not as close to the big time as some might think, based on everything I just said. Even if Andy fizzles, I'd rather he spend that money on his family than have Luke use it for a bunch of partying and fancy clothes while he destroys his own dream with complacency and entitlement. The right guy won.

Personally, I like the fact that Andy won the competition. I think he was mentally and emotionally tougher than Luke and, from a purely human point of view, it's nice to see a hard working family man make good. Luke is probably stronger overall inside the ring at this point in time, but Luke is definitely not as good as he thought he was going into the thing. I think the guy also has some real maturity issues that would have him difficult in the long run. He just struck me as a party boy that's likes the glamor, fame & wealth that can come from being a star in the WWE but would ultimately just buckle under the intense schedule that one has to endure in order to enjoy the level of fame and financial rewards being a wrestler in WWE can potentially generate.

I was disappointed in the way Austin & McMahon hogged the spotlight here. This was a big night for ths 24 year old kid and Austin & McMahon kinda put themselves over at his expense. I know Austin has the whole redneck thing going on and Vince has the egomaniacle master of the universe thing but would it have really been such a bad thing for them to have just behaved like regular, respectable people here? Like I said, this was a huge night for this kid. I personally would have enjoyed it more if they'd have just welcomed the guy in a classy way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back