• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top Ten Vengeance Matches

Little Jerry Lawler

Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
I was looking at the front page and came across this. Here's the list.

1. Chris Jericho Wins Undisputed Title
2. Randy Orton vs. Edge
3. Batista vs. HHH
4. HBK vs. Angle
5. Rock vs. Angle vs. Undertaker
6. Johnny Nitro vs. C.M. Punk
7. Eddie Guerrero vs. Benoit
8. Angle vs. Show vs. Lesnar
9. Chris Benoit vs. HHH
10. RVD vs. Edge

What does everyone think of this list? I would move Angle/Show/Lesnar up to #2 and put Batista and HHH at #1. I understand why they chose Chris Jericho so I'll put him at #3. One match that I would put on the list would be Morrison/Benjamin/Carlito in 2006.

HHH vs Batista deserves to be #1 and I think Orton vs Edge should be gone in favor of RVD vs Taker but a few spots lower.

I agree with Chris Jericho vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin being # 1. I think the Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Kurt Angle and The Rock vs. Chris Jericho matches should have been on this list as well, at # 2 and # 3. I know that may be pushing it, but I think these two should at least be somewhere in the Top 10.

As for the rest of the list, I’d rearrange some and add or subtract a couple of matches. The WWE Championship Challenge from 2006 should have made the list. ECW’s Bobby Lashley vs. Smackdown’s King Booker vs. Raw’s Randy Orton vs. WWE Legend, Mick Foley vs. WWE Champion, John Cena. At least at the 10 spot.

The DX vs. Sprit Squad match wasn’t that bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back