Top Ten Hell In A Cell Matches According To WWE.com!

I rated plenty of matches involved Trips and HBK quite high. Don't make this out to be bias.

Reading this thread, you now have me wondering if im even remembering the right match. I watched the HIAC DVD one day out of the corner of my eye while playing Xbox. I feel like that match seemed very good through that lense.

Maybe im thinking of the Chris Jericho - Triple H one.

You must have, because the HHH/HBK was brutal, and not the violent version of the word. A long, boring match.

Trip vs Shawn at Bad Blood was a great match. Probably should be in the top 5. I hated the match from Armegeddon 2000. Six men in the cell seemed ok at the time, but it was way too many factors. And Rikishi had no business in the main event. I just recently watched Taker vs Trip from last year's Mania, and that was well done as well.

Yeah the guy who ran down Stone Cold, beat down The Rock, was in alliance with Triple H, and [at the time] the most menacing big guy they had in WWE didn't belong in the match... :rolleyes:

---

I personally have no problem with the list. Honestly, I liked the HHH vs. Cactus Jack HIAC match. The only thing it suffers from is the fact that is was way too short, but then again, a lot of the matches in that era were too short...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back