• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top 5 hated

NOLUBEZ

The God of Fuck
I want to know who you think are the top 5 hated in wrestling ever and I don't mean by the fans, I mean by the other wrestlers/promoters. by hated i mean ego, attitude, selfishness, backstabbing ...etc. for me from what i've seen and heard I would go with
Ole Anderson
BIll Watts
Triple H
Lex Luger
Warrior

Sid Vicious/ Justice has got to be up there.

He almost killed Brian Pillman with a botched powerbomb at Wrestlewar 91. And instead of realizing he'd botched the move, he gave Pillman ANOTHER powerbomb.

Sid wouldn't put people over because "it was bad for his character" and things like that, which obviously pissed off the other wrestlers no end.

Not to mention the fact that he stabbed Arn Anderson with a scissors. All in all, quite an unpleasant guy.

The Kliq (or Clique) were seemingly hated by quite a few.. Bigelow, Candido, Douglas and Bret depised them anyway.

I'd imagine Hogan and Tripper aint very popular given the influence they have also.

Finally, any promoter's son who gets an undeserved spot would be definately hated.... Erik watts I'm lookin at you!!!

JBL - rumors of him being a pretty big bully backstage.
Hogan - powerplayer extraordinaire and payed way more than everyone else.
Goldberg - see Hogan. And didn't have very good camaraderie with the boys...kind of a recluse, I believe. This is not good for rapport in the locker room.
Warrior - It is made evident on the warrior DVD that he tried to pull a lot of stuff that was not very respectful and honorable to the business and the other boys. I.E. the time that he tried to hold Vince hostage at Summerslam. Bad form.
Rodman - Probably not liked because he got paid millions to wrestle a match and ended up falling asleep on the ring apron.

****NOTE. This thread seems to be attracting lists and various other spammy responses. Remember that this is not a spam zone and posts that violate the spam policy will be infracted. Thanks.****

I was thinking of Hogan initally when I came up with this thread because on one hand you got some guys that say he's got a huge ego and what not but on the other hand there is quite a few (not including his friends) that say he's a decent guy and somewhat friendly so it's kinda hard to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back