• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers To Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top 10 currently
Cena
Mr. Kennedy
HBK
Lashley
HHH
Undertaker
RVD
Carlito
Batista
Randy Orton
Top 10 disliked
Umaga
Spirit Squad
Matt Stryker
Great Khali
Mark Henry
Eugene
Mike Knox
Haas
Visera
Rey Mysterio (when he faces guys 10X his size)

Top 10 Love to Watch Top 5 most HATED to watch
1.Batista 1.Vince Mcmahon
2.Nitro 2.Matt stiker
3.Mysterio 3.Umaga
4.RVD 4.Shane O mac
5.Benoit 5.Randy Orton
6.Lashley
7.Kane
8.Y2J
9.Super Crazy
10.Matt hardy From SuperCrazt15

Top 10 Love To Watch Top 5 Hate To Watch
1.Benoit 1.Finlay
2.Randy Orton 2.King Booker
3.Lashley 3.William Regal
4.Sabu 4.The Great Kahli
5.Chavo Guererro 5.Simon Dean
6.Matt Hardy
7.Carlito
8.Gunner Scott
9Undertaker
10.Tantanka

Not In Order:
Most Liked:
Bobby Lashley
Kane
Paul London & Brian Kendrick
Gregory Helms
Shane McMahon
RVD
Chris Benoit
Carlito
DX
Big Show

Looking Forward to:
Ken Kennedy
Batista

Want to come back:
The Rock
The Blue Meanie

Most Disliked:
Rey Mysterio (TOO LONG WITH THE TITLE)
Spirit Squad
MNM (When Together)
Great Khali (WHAT'S UP WITH HIM?)
King Booker (HE IS THE PEASANT)

1. Kane
2. Foley
3. Benoit
4. King Booker
5. HBK/Undertaker
6. Angle
7. HBK
8. Christian
9. HHH
10. Regal

Hated:

1. Orton
2. Masters
3. Big Vis
4. Haas
5. Nitro

Oh, and 75% of the diva stuff, ESPECIALLY the competition. What a waste of time!

1. Undertaker

2.Randy Orton

3. Kurt Angle

4. Christian

5. The Great Khali

6. Spirit Squad

7. Shawn Michaels

8. King Booker

9. Davairi

10. Kane

DIVAS TOP 5

1. Melina

2. Candice

3. Mickie James

4. Kelly Kelly

5. Ashley

MOST HATED TOO SEE

1. Ric Flair

2. Rey Mysterio

3. Gunner Scott

4. Fat Ass Vis

5. Charlie Haas

1.cena 2.edge 3. dx 4. kennedy 5. flair 6. orton 7. taker 8. batista 9. rvd 10. rey most hated: 1. sabu 2. angle 3. beniot 4. khail 5. henry top 5 divas 1. maria 2. kelly 3. candice 4. ashley 5. mccool

OMG U hate seeing tha suicidal maniac Sabu, U hate tha Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, the crippler Benoit, the world's strongest man Mark Henry and 1 of tha most dominating monsters Khali(Wich is goin to get his ass kick by Taker) but yet U like that old saggy-ass, ball grabbing,bitch that is like 186 years old Ric Flair and U like that weak ass who don't deserve to be World Champion Rey Mysterio. U on crack.

Who I love to watch:

1.Shawn Michaels
2.Triple H
3.Carlito
4.Edge
5.Melina
6.Randy Orton
7.RVD
8.Sabu
9.Batista
10.Undertaker

Who I hate to watch:

1.JOHN CENA
2.Shelton Benjamin
3.Umaga
4.Eugene
5.Eugene's Legends
6.Jonathan Coachman
7.Finlay
8.King Booker
9.William Regal
10.Rey Mysterio

1-HHH
2-HBK
3-Mr Kennedy
4-Kane
5-Undertaker
6-Finlay(and the Little Bastard)
7-London & Kendrick
8-Batista
9-JBL
10-Kurt Angle

top 10 I Like
1.Stone Cold Steve Austin
2.D-Generation-X
3.John Cena
4.King Booker
5.The Rock
6.Randy Orton
7.Undertaker
8.Kane
9.Sandman
10.Shelton Benjamin
Top 5 I Hate
1.The Great Khali
2.the Great Khali
3.The Great Khali
4. Khail
5.Great Khali

Why is everyone hatin on Khali just cuz he can't talk and he haz like 3 moves dats why? I luv seeing Khali destroy wrestlers. I mean I know he's going to quit soon and Taker is goin to kick hiz ass but I still luz seeing him "wrestle". I like watching him moe than Cena, Flair, Mysterio, Triple H, Kane, Benoit, Henry, Batista and many moe. I don't know why yall hatin on him is it also cuz he's from India? I like Khali he's tight.

J-Slim said:
Why is everyone hatin on Khali just cuz he can't talk and he haz like 3 moves dats why? I luv seeing Khali destroy wrestlers. I mean I know he's going to quit soon and Taker is goin to kick hiz ass but I still luz seeing him "wrestle". I like watching him moe than Cena, Flair, Mysterio, Triple H, Kane, Benoit, Henry, Batista and many moe. I don't know why yall hatin on him is it also cuz he's from India? I like Khali he's tight.

Hey will you look at that, it looks like Vince McMahon can convince people that a person with no talent can be wrestler! what moves does he do, double chokeslam, a headbutt and a chop. And can do that why am I not a wrestler?

I know he aint a wrestler he's an Actor he's in tha movie The Longest Yard I'm just sayin I like him just using 3 moves and beats hiz opponent. And I think Vince wanted him to be a "Wrestler" cuz of his muscalar physique and his size.

J-Slim said:

We aint hating on him cuz hes from fucking india..And your wrong you dont love seeing him wrestle you love seeing him being a piece of shit...3 moves you call that wrestling....I call that shit....And thats what he is....You KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WRESTLING!!!!!!He is a piece of crap....COME ON GET UR HEAD ON RIGHT!!!I cant believe what you think of wrestling after seeing a couiple of your post J-Slim...It seems like you love to watch shit.....such as the great khali....HOP OFF VINCES D!ck......I cant believe you enjoy Khali matches more than Kane,Batista and all those other wrestlers you named....Now i know your either crazy or you love watching shit....Chose one....

Calm down I know that crack made U high but we R just talkin I mean TYPING on tha net no need to get angry dat's just how I am anywayz Khali is goin to be gone soon so oh well. I luv seeing Taker and Angle wrestle those 2 R tha best wrestlers ever. And yeah Wrestling isn't somethin I REALLY like or luv it's entertainment I like seeing Hot Women and movies moe but I still can't live without seeing wreslting it's just so tight and dude I neva said he's a Legend or a great wrestler I just like seeing him wrestle cuz he destroyz tha wrestlers and Davairi is alwayz wit him to get hiz ass kicked and dat's funny.

Seems like you know nothing about wrestling...Whats a baby face?whats a tweener?What a heel?Whats a jobber?Whats a face?Whats khali?Let me tell you khali is shit...I guess you answered my question your crazy and you like watching shit....Those reasons suck i mean wrestling wise why do you like khali anyone can say something liek that about a different wrestler...fool...

Calm down don't get yo panties all tangled up I'm just sayin Khali is entertainment but he's no match for Taker, Angle, Triple H and I take that back Batista and Kane R more interesting than Khali. Now is that more better will U stop crying now? Let me tell U dat U R getting mad on tha Internet and I could care less on wut tha fuck U gotta say about me. And why R U sayin Khali is shit arn't U suppose to be saying Vince is shit? Cuz he brought him in here and is giving him the push.

Im not mad why are you avioding the answers to my questions huh?Ill tell you why cuz u suck u know nothing about wrestling and u suck....Hop off vinces D!ick....seems like you trying to change the subject just answer my questions shit face....Hard huh???I think not those are the basics of professional wrestling...How old are you 9....Any one who understands wrestling can answer those questions easily...

Top 10 Favorite
1. Lita (LOVE HER)
2. Owen Hart (RIP)
3. Rey Mysterio
4. Victoria
5. Eddie Guerrero (RIP)
6. Chris Benoit
7. Chyna
8. John Cena (Don't kill me for liking him LOL!)
9. Mickie James
10. Edge

Top 10 I Hate to Watch
1. Mr. Kennedy (Something about just iffs me, doesnt't make any sense I know)
2. King Booker (Liked Booker T hate this new Gimmick)
3. Trish Stratus
4. Ashley
5. JBL
6. Umaga
7. The Great Kahli
8. Spirit Squad (Male Cheerleaders???)

Can't think of anymore.

Flames Out
Dragon

Currently

1.Sabu
2.Edge
3.Kurt Angle
4.Chris Beniot
5.Rey Mysterio
6.Undertaker
7.Kane
8.Matt Hardy
9.Batista
10.CM Punk (can't wait for his debut on the ECW show)

Most Hated

1.Umaga
2.The Great Khali
3.Kelly Kelly
4.The Boogeyman (why the hell does he dance like a damm ******)
5.The Spirit Squad (shit gimmick)
6.Eugene
7.The Miz (Hoo rah my ass)
8.Mike Knox
9.Matt Striker
10.Mark Henry

TOP 10 FAVORITE TO WATCH In The WWE/ECW
1. Mr, Kennedy
2. Shelton Benjamin
3. C.M Punk (He was great in ROH)
4. Sabu
5. Rey Mysterio
6. Chris Benoit
7. Jamie Noble
8. Gunner Scott- Vince ruined him.. They should put him on Raw as Brent Albright and team him up with Charlie Haas.
9. Triple H
10. Carlito

TOP 10 HATE TO WATCH
1. JBL
2. King Booker
3. Edge
4. Lita(Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!)
5. Finlay
6. Vince McMahon
7. Shelton Benjamin
8. The Great Khali
9. Sabu