• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TOP 5 favorite RAW superstars

Status
Not open for further replies.
zackdabigmack said:
3.Umaga-Well,he`s Like Samoa Joe,But Better!

This is something I don't understand. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but in what way is Umaga better than Samoa Joe? He can't talk, he doesn't have any submission moves, all he seems to know how to do are various strikes (the knee in the corner, the Samoan Spike, etc.) - he's actually kind of boring. The crowd seems disinterested during most of his matches.

Take everything I said in that last paragraph, and the opposite is true for Samoa Joe. And besides, he's the original while Umaga is the contrived attempt to copy his success.

1. HBK 2. HHH 3. Armando Alejandro Estraaaaaaaaaaaaaaada 4. Vince McMahon 5. Cena!!

Favs
5 Randy Orton
4 Carlito
3 Edge
2 DX
1 Lita

Least Fav
5 Umaga w/ AAE
4 Nitro
3 Viscera
2 Spirit Squad
1 Cena

1. RKO-The best guy on raw right hes a great mic man and should be a title contender
2.Hbk-Entertaining and enjoying to watch
3.HHH-Bow down to the king
4.Kane-Huge and my favorite monster
5. Edge/john cena/carlito-All tied because are good wrestlers john cena should get out the title hunt and make way for guys like Rko and HHH who are awesome wrestlers but arent getting title shots
Noticable guys
Mick Foley-Hardcore champion
Ric Flair-The nature boy
Hulk Hogan-never on but still awesome
Masters-Suspended but still a good wrestler
Mchmahons-without them raw wouldint be were it is
Eugene-a good wrestler
Benjamin-amazing athlete not getting his push
Nitro- intercontinental champio
Candice Michelle-to hot for tv

1: Kane
2:HHH(solo)
3:Shelton Benjamin
4:Cena
5:Carlito (now that hes away from Masters hes showin his potential)

1.John Cena
2.Eugene
3.Randy Orton
4.HHH/Shawn Micheals
5.Edge

1. Kane
2. Shelton Benjamin
3. Triple H
4. Shawn Michaels
5. Carlito

Favorites:
5. Kane
4. Carlito
3. Edge
2. Ric Flair
1. D-Generation X (HHH & HBK)

Least Favorites:
5. Umaga
4. Chris Masters
3. Viscera
2. Spirit Squad
1. John Cena

1. Kane
2. DX
3. Randy Orton
4. McMahon's (especially Shane, he always puts on great matches)
5. edge w/lita (she's so hot)

i don't mind cena

foley and hogan....no point mentioning them....they r legends

1. Kane...
  • Please Give This Man The Belt
  • Give him the Belt with a purpose, Have him destroy people like he should be
  • DIdnt you screw him over enuff with takin his mask and makin him do a movie which he did great in IMO but the talent surrounding him lacked horridly

2. Triple H...All Hail King Of Kings
3. Shelton Benjaman..Give this man a good gimmick..
4. HBK..
  • Even tho, his belifs are kinda holdin the DX gimmick back , i still respect you
5. Randy Orton..You are the future

1.HHH- this guy is great, i like his heel tactics and i like dx now

2.Randy Orton I really like this guy, his gimmic, and his chances in the wwe

3HBK This guy came back from a semi retirement and still is like vintiige hbk

4.John Cena I know most people hate him, but i like its gimmic, its hillarious, also he can pump up the crowd pretty good

5.Shelton Benjamin This guy is an amazing high flyer, hes got great pottential, and he always keeps you wanting more, like Money in The Bank WM 21, the closethline 2 jehrico after running up the ladder, insane, and he has athletisism

1)HHH - By far the greatest wrestler on the roster for me

2) Edge - What a great heel. I mean hes helped Cena get the crowd back on his side and is a great heel.

3) Orton - If Orton doesnt do anything wrong backstage, hell be our future

4) Kane - This man could of been used so much better!!

5) Shane O Mac - He can fly like theres no tomorrow!

Randy Orton
Triple H
Edge
Spirit Squad (Kenny and Mitch)
John Cena

Does anyone else think Johnny Nitro is the new Shawn Michaels?

1.Spirit Squad-Awesome team,obvious that they could all prolly make it as singles wrestlers if they decide to break up (except maybe Mitch lol) hopefully they dont though

2.Edge-Great at drawing heat from the crowd,great in ring and even better on the mic.

3.Shelton-Always been a fan of his.would be cool if they reformed Worlds Greatest Tag Team for a bit so they can rebuild both him and Haas' rep

4.Striker-I love this gimmick! lol not sure what it is about it,but i always look foward to seein' him on Raw...too bad it doesnt look like he'll be getting any of the Gold WWE have to offer:(

5.Johnny Nitro-Shown that he has alot to offer when he's in the ring.Greatest entrance to the ring with Melina..it never gets old

I left out the McMahons and DX coz it's pretty obvious that theyre the highlight of Raw so i thought it'd be cool to name some other favorites of mine.

Top 5 Divas
1.Mickie James
2.Torrie Wilson
3.Melina
4.Michelle McCool
5.Lita
*btw,is it just me,or are the diva matches actually getting better?:blink: I saw Heat last week,and Torrie Vs Victoria was actually pretty good lol.Torrie was doing all sorts of moves...she did a couple or huracaranas,DDT's...she even got on the top rope and was about to jump to the outside of the ring but Victoria injured her knee when she was thrown out.it was a shame.I guess that the crappy divas matches that have been going on since the end of last year is coming to an end:) *

STARTING FROM NUMBA 5.

5. SHELTON BENJAMIN GOOD ALL ROUND WRESTLER AND A FUTURE CONTENDER FOR THE WWE TITLE IN A YEAR OR SO!.

4. KENNY DOANE THE SPIRITE SQUAD ARE CRAP GUYS THAT CANT WRESLE BUT KENNY HES GOT ALOT OF POTENTIAL CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE IS LIKE WHEN THE SPIRITE SQUAD BREAK UP.

3. DX BRILLIANT WRESTLERS AND ENTERTAINERS.

2. CARLITO GREAT WRESTLER BETTA FACE.WHEN HE WAS HEEL HE DIDN'T DO NO HI-RICKS 1 OF MY PICKS TO WIN NEXT YEARS ROYAL RUMBLE.

1. HE IS THE BEST AND SUMMERSLAM IS WAY BETTER NOW HES ON THE CARD BUYING IT SO I'LL SEE HIM KICK CENAS ASS.

RKO #1 said:
striker man? c'mon

Are you drunk or on Dope? Matt Striker is great at drawing heat, hes got solid in ring skills and does what McMahon tells him to do. <<< Future Mainevent.

Triple H.
If Triple H had stayed on SD and had not gone to RAW, SD would be WWE main show.

CARLITO.
Great in ring, great face, great heel, great on the mic, great wrestler.

Matt Striker.
Great in ring ability, Great on the mic, great wrestler right there, he needs a push.

Edge.
Edge is def. holding up the heels in the mainevent spots at the moment on RAW, great mic great wrestler, but does he need a plastic ballon following him every where?

Cena.
I suppose, hes doing a pretty good job working with Edge, hes bringing in money.

5) Edge

4) Hunter Hearst Helmsley

3) The Rock

2) Stone Cold Steve Austin

1) Kane

yeah, the #2 and #3 are still on the raw roster online so i'm going to include them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back