possible wwe storyline spoilers

W

wrestling247

WWE presents RAW LIVE
Thursday, December 28 at 7:30 PM
Continental Airlines Arena
Ticket Prices: $20, $25, $30, $45, $60

WWE's only area show of the Holiday Season!

Come see John Cena vs. Umaga for the WWE Championship, DX vs. Edge/Randy Orton in a tag team match, a 4-way Intercontinental Title Ladder Match featuring Jeff Hardy, Johnny Nitro, Shelton Benjamin and Carlito and the World Tag Team Title Match - Cryme Tyme vs. The Spirit Squad. Plus, more of your favorite RAW superstars live!

INTERNET PRESALE
Starts: Wednesday, November 1 at 9 AM
Ends: Friday, November 3 at 11:59 PM
Password: HHH

So it seems that cena will be facing umaga after survivor series
dx is going to be around thru next year
ladder matches at house shows seem to indicat that maby at ss that this intercontinental thing could go a little tlc

its posted on wrestleview.com sorry i folrgot to put that part in

WOW, if the WWE is going to put Umaga against John Cena... I am considering jumping ship to TNA. Umaga is a B-list superstar at best, and despite the huge push he's been getting he's a nobody.

This is what I'd do for Cyber Sunday and beyond.
I'd have the World Heavyweight Championship up for grabs and have Cena win and become the Champion of Smackdown! and Raw. I'd then have Batista feud with Cena to get "his" World title back. I think this would be a great storyline. Just my 2 cents.

Well, the way it looks from last night...Cena vs Umaga is in motion..yay. I was maybe, somehow, in my own little world praying maybe they were going to have CM Punk come out to save his girl on Raw..but nope...the great white hype to the rescue!!!!

maybe once edge is done with DX, edge can feud with cena....(just kidding)...acutally all of those matches look good except fo rthe cena one... i hope i can go to it since i live in jersey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back