Top 20 NWO members? Hulk Hogan Scott Hall Nash Macho Man Ted Dibiase Bret Hart HBK

stonecoldhell

Occasional Pre-Show
After almost 20 years from now the biggest stable of all time created history :nwo::nwo::icon_biggrin:.

So which guys are your favourites

No particualar order

Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Scott "Heyyoo" Hall
Kevin Nash Big Sexy
Macho Man Randy Savage
Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Scott Steiner Big Poppa Pump
Ted Dibiase Million Dollar man
Rick Rude
Dusty Rhodes
The Giant Big Show
Curt Henning
Great Muta
X-Pac
Miss Elizabeth
Dennis Rodman
Buff Bagwell
Lex Luger
Konnan
Booker T

Holy shit to many legends all those names :worship::worship::worship:

Which are yours top 20?

Isn't this pretty much all of them except Scott Norton, Stevie Ray, and Virgil? Would have been quicker to say "I love all the nwo EXCEPT for Scott Norton, Stevie Ray, and Virgil". What are you hatin on Virgil for? Brother was just tryin to get paid.

Isn't this pretty much all of them except Scott Norton, Stevie Ray, and Virgil? Would have been quicker to say "I love all the nwo EXCEPT for Scott Norton, Stevie Ray, and Virgil". What are you hatin on Virgil for? Brother was just tryin to get paid.

Agreed, if he had have said top 5 or something then it would have made sense.

There were too many guys in the NWO.

I wouldn't even count Sting or Luger as nWo. Michaels, that's pushing it. Technically yes, but not really. And Rodman, absolutely not. It was right before Syxx left that i started watching it, it was good then and for awhile after, when it was 8 or 9 members or so. After that it just got a little too full. Oh, and Jerret hasn't been mentioned, but i don't know if i'd really count him either.

I think you are forgetting the greatest NWO member of the all. The great Disco Inferno. I believe he was the heart and soul of that faction. His timely interference in many Hogan title defenses kept the ship afloat. There is little doubt about the greatness of one, Disco Inferno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back